ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Jefferson

Oh, he has a WSU offer and more than likely will be a WSU player. We were in on him early, and hard.

He is setting up a visit and has us in the top 3.

brandx Tennessee site via 'On3' says Jefferson will announce tomorrow. 'On3' predicts Tennessee.

Dunno as they have a huge NIL war chest, but just signed another that is close to his position.

He's always seemed like a Tennessee lean to me but I sure would like to get him.

I have felt Tennessee lean as well but I’m usually the kiss of death. Hoping that holds here as well.

DJ to Tennessee. He was kind of a long shot to come clear across the country but I was hope-full.

A program like Tennessee is a difficult comparison point in terms of facilities, resources, and likely NIL potential (even if it's not real). We probably could offer more playing time but for a recruit where else would we grade out higher?

The fact that were in it to the end on Jefferson indicates to me how well and how hard this staff recruits. Hopefully there are others out there that are quiet, as was Jefferson, on their recruiting.

Agree, the quality of recruits we are getting to visit and sign are all about the staff. It would be great if we could reduce the increasing gap between us and other programs but it's still going to come down to the staff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT