ADVERTISEMENT

Does Fromm throw a sinker ball on purpose?

Probably not on purpose. I think it's just another in a long line of mediocre (passing) QB's around the country. I don't know what it is about that position, but there's always a shortage at every level of football

Probably not on purpose. I think it's just another in a long line of mediocre (passing) QB's around the country. I don't know what it is about that position, but there's always a shortage at every level of football

I kinda see why they ran off Eason. But Fields too? For that? I know he was on Netflix and all. But, seriously.

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
Fromm is just not that good. Like every Alabama QB (yes I know this is Georgia) he plays behind an elite OL and most games gets 30 seconds in the pocket so its hard to evaluate how good he is under real pressure.

He has also taken a major step back with the new OC Coley. But clearly even his depleted receiver corps is getting open and he just chronically throws it away from them.

I kinda see why they ran off Eason. But Fields too? For that? I know he was on Netflix and all. But, seriously.
I was just thinking that watching the B10 game. Stupid. At that level of football there is no excuse to leave superior talent on the bench unless there are turnover issues

As prevalent as under thrown deep balls is, you almost have to wonder ii it's not being coached as a risk adverse way to go deep.

If it's not a catch, it's at worst an incomplete and at best a PI.
Under throwing a deep ball is fine, but you have to air under it so the receiver can adjust. An under thrown short hop deep ball is just a bad pass.

In case this hasn't been posted here...

TmnCtJxg.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT