ADVERTISEMENT

Dogs have yet

21-0 Utah at the half, Morris with 43 yards passing and a pick

purple car jimmy getting exposed

Damn bad break not to have played the Apple Cup this weekend.

Terrible team, terrible coaching , bad everything.

So if UW wins a few more ugly games and run the table do they throw up another make believe natty banner?

So if it’s not targeting. Do they still have to call the personal foul? Looked pretty weak.

Every week, and I mean literally every week, that UW falls behind in a game, there are threads started by WSU fans talking about how bad they are and how we’ll run wild over them.

Every week, and I mean literally every week, that UW falls behind in a game, there are threads started by WSU fans talking about how bad they are and how we’ll run wild over them.
Luckily we have you to ground us Patrol

Perhaps but both these teams are pretty mediocre. Utah handed them the game

LOL, if you say so. UW just scored 24 answered to beat one of the top P12 teams over the past several years.

Sorry, I know they’re our rival, but that was a win we’d be doing cartwheels down stadium way over.

Reactions: earldacoug
So if UW wins a few more ugly games and run the table do they throw up another make believe natty banner?
You think it's even a question?

When they last won half-a-natty, Bryan Adams and Color Me Badd topped the charts, and City Slickers were on the silver screen - but to hear it from them, that was just yesterday.

No college-aged student in Montlake was even born when that happened. In fact, Husky students who WERE born around that time are now coming up on their 10-year COLLEGE reunion.

The only thing sadder than bragging about shared hardware is bragging about shared hardware from before you were born.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
LOL, if you say so. UW just scored 24 answered to beat one of the top P12 teams over the past several years.

Sorry, I know they’re our rival, but that was a win we’d be doing cartwheels down stadium way over.
I would be doing cartwheels too, but being happy about a comeback is a totally separate point. WSU was "one of the top P12 teams over the past several years" prior to CML's final year - that didn't stop us getting run over by everyone.

Utah remains winless, having lost a home game coming into this. NOBODY in the PAC appears to be good. It's a COVID year. Husky fans can be excited about this thrilling comeback, but beating your chest over it is a little far IMHO

The only thing sadder than bragging about shared hardware is bragging about shared hardware from before you were born.

Well, as a Western WA Coug who’s lived here for 4 decades, it’s pretty sad to see and hear our fans laugh at UW when we routinely get trucked by them. They’re our rival, and I understand it, but when they beat us 70% of the time, it’s hard for me to live here and poke fun at them about shared Nattys.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
I would be doing cartwheels too, but being happy about a comeback is a totally separate point. WSU was "one of the top P12 teams over the past several years" prior to CML's final year - that didn't stop us getting run over by everyone.

Utah remains winless, having lost a home game coming into this. NOBODY in the PAC appears to be good. It's a COVID year. Husky fans can be excited about this thrilling comeback, but beating your chest over it is a little far IMHO

I agree with you completely, but the only fans I’ve heard beating their chests were WSU fans in the first half, and now, discrediting Utah.

Well, as a Western WA Coug who’s lived here for 4 decades, it’s pretty sad to see and hear our fans laugh at UW when we routinely get trucked by them. They’re our rival, and I understand it, but when they beat us 70% of the time, it’s hard for me to live here and poke fun at them about shared Nattys.
You can be both.

The "Don James Never Died" mindset can be sad even if their team whips our team's @ss every year.

I don’t care about either. You’re the one crowning UW on here. The Pac-12 is a meh conference.

I’m not crowning them until I see them play Oregon. What bothers me, and always will, is when our fans melt down over UW wins. Little brother syndrome.

Reactions: etowncoug

“That was last f&cking year!”

The turnovers ruined it for Utah. I think KW has taken Utah as far as its gonna go. They play hard, kids are big and strong, seems decently coached, KW needs more star power to really move that team forward. I dont see him getting there at Utah.

They have had 2 race based player revolts in the past 50 years - the first one the white coach required black players to sign loyalty oaths - the first statue erected outside Husky Stadium for the UW football program was to this honor this white supremecist coach in 2004. Not 1924, not 1954, but 2004.

Second race based player revolt was vs Tyrone and led to 0-12.

Go back to the 1950s and their lazy paid players mutinied against crazy coach John Cherberg (a coach they hired from Queen Anne HS) who after he was fired snitched on the player payment program (leading to the PCC dissolving) and then got elected to Lt Governor in a sympathy vote.

Rolo was wrong. Husky Stadium wasn't built on a garbage dump. It was built in a swamp NEXT to the garbage dump.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
“That was last f&cking year!”

The turnovers ruined it for Utah. I think KW has taken Utah as far as its gonna go. They play hard, kids are big and strong, seems decently coached, KW needs more star power to really move that team forward. I dont see him getting there at Utah.
Yup and KW teams don’t typically turn the ball over. I wouldn’t say Utah was decidedly the better team tonight but Utah did everything they could to lose. Both teams QBs are not very good. Both defenses are solid but not dominant.
The Pac 12 is a steaming pile of mediocrity right now. There’s not one team I would rank.

Yup and KW teams don’t typically turn the ball over. I wouldn’t say Utah was decidedly the better team tonight but Utah did everything they could to lose. Both teams QBs are not very good. Both defenses are solid but not dominant.
The Pac 12 is a steaming pile of mediocrity right now. There’s not one team I would rank.

It was 21-0 at the half and the uw looked bad. 3 turnovers ruined it for Utah. That was their game.

The Pac 12 as a whole has not invested in football the way other P5 conferences have. It hasn’t gotten the tv deal other conferences have. It shows.

The league either doesnt have the $ to spend, has the $ but doesn't want to spend or just doesn't know what to do. My guess is its a combination of all 3.

The players are weak, the coaches are poor, top talent is leaving the West Coast. It either changes or it gets worse.

I have said for years that the league should either play 8 league games or all 11. I dont think the league ADs are smart enough to schedule 4 non league games for max wins. I think they’ll schedule 4 body bag games on the East Coast and lose them all.

If I were the league commish I shop for a tv deal that includes playing all 11. ESPN has found a way to exclude the Pac 12 from the playoff. You need a bargaining chip to get as much $ as possible from a tv deal. Playing all 11 gets the network good games every week with no mismatched non league games.

The league needs a big tv pay day. What chips does it have to bargain??? The league is headed towards a cross roads. Either get better or get left behind, looks like they’re being left behind quickly.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
They have had 2 race based player revolts in the past 50 years - the first one the white coach required black players to sign loyalty oaths - the first statue erected outside Husky Stadium for the UW football program was to this honor this white supremecist coach in 2004. Not 1924, not 1954, but 2004.

Second race based player revolt was vs Tyrone and led to 0-12.

Go back to the 1950s and their lazy paid players mutinied against crazy coach John Cherberg (a coach they hired from Queen Anne HS) who after he was fired snitched on the player payment program (leading to the PCC dissolving) and then got elected to Lt Governor in a sympathy vote.

Rolo was wrong. Husky Stadium wasn't built on a garbage dump. It was built in a swamp NEXT to the garbage dump.
Really?

I’m told people can’t even remember 1991 and you have a hot John Cherberg take.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT