ADVERTISEMENT

Dogs have yet

“That was last f&cking year!”

The turnovers ruined it for Utah. I think KW has taken Utah as far as its gonna go. They play hard, kids are big and strong, seems decently coached, KW needs more star power to really move that team forward. I dont see him getting there at Utah.
Its KW's problem, though - he thinks he can get there, and actually makes a gameplan out of getting there, with mid-tier talent.

They've been consistently good enough to move up the recruiting ladder, but haven't.

Its KW's problem, though - he thinks he can get there, and actually makes a gameplan out of getting there, with mid-tier talent.

They've been consistently good enough to move up the recruiting ladder, but haven't.

They won’t. Until they spend money like a 4 or 5 star school they won’t get 4 or 5 star recruits. So either coach guys into big timers or spend some $ and get nicer stuff.

They won’t. Until they spend money like a 4 or 5 star school they won’t get 4 or 5 star recruits. So either coach guys into big timers or spend some $ and get nicer stuff.
Utah needs to find an identity on offense and stick with it. They have a different offense every yr it seems.

They should deep six their goofy spread concepts and play power football.

That's exactly what I would do. Modern day defenses are set up to stop the spread. Run some bowling balls there way and see what happens.

On another note, if I were Nebraska, I would go back to Tommy Fraser triple option. Think those defenses can digest a big ass fullback down their gullet on a consistent basis?

A well executed Nebraska triple option would wreck havoc on these light in the seat defenses

Reactions: Coug90
That's exactly what I would do. Modern day defenses are set up to stop the spread. Run some bowling balls there way and see what happens.

On another note, if I were Nebraska, I would go back to Tommy Fraser triple option. Think those defenses can digest a big ass fullback down their gullet on a consistent basis?

A well executed Nebraska triple option would wreck havoc on these light in the seat defenses
Especially when you are Nebraska. You’ve got a bunch of big steak eaters that want to hit people right in your back yard. Go get a couple of backs and an athletic QB that doesn’t have the arm talent that Texas or Ohio State are looking for. FB Power, belly, triple, speed. Defenses spend so much time in nickel and dime defending spread RPO they’d be F’d.

Reactions: spongeandshoot
Especially when you are Nebraska. You’ve got a bunch of big steak eaters that want to hit people right in your back yard. Go get a couple of backs and an athletic QB that doesn’t have the arm talent that Texas or Ohio State are looking for. FB Power, belly, triple, speed. Defenses spend so much time in nickel and dime defending spread RPO they’d be F’d.

Run rpo too. Why limit yourself?

Air Force threw the ball 124 times in 13 games in 2019, and won 11 of them.

Nebraska could definitely pull a different class of recruits than AFA does...and without the active duty requirement. Only question is whether they could make them play with the discipline AFA does.

The dogs will be the first team IN NCAA history to play their first 4 home games, which where all league games, at home.

Yay, home field advantage in 2020.
Completely agree. There’s no HFA. Although in the OSU game, it did seem like whoever was pumping in the crowd noise cranked it up to 11 a few times in the second half when things got dicey. Maybe it was just me.

Completely agree. There’s no HFA. Although in the OSU game, it did seem like whoever was pumping in the crowd noise cranked it up to 11 a few times in the second half when things got dicey. Maybe it was just me.

BS

You can literally trace all of the teams with Covid issues in the B12 and SEC to when a team left their controlled home campus environment and had to travel with all of the variables that go along with it.

A direct quote from Nick Saban on the subject : “As soon as you travel, you get exposed to a lot more people,” Saban said. “I wear a mask on the sideline, on the plane. Nobody really knows how this occurs.”

Reactions: kougkurt
BS

You can literally trace all of the teams with Covid issues in the B12 and SEC to when a team left their controlled home campus environment and had to travel with all of the variables that go along with it.

A direct quote from Nick Saban on the subject : “As soon as you travel, you get exposed to a lot more people,” Saban said. “I wear a mask on the sideline, on the plane. Nobody really knows how this occurs.”
Dogs gonna Dog.

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
ADVERTISEMENT