ADVERTISEMENT

Dump rolo

Wahhh he didn't get the vaccine like I got so I don't like him *folds arms*. You guys are a bunch of bitches.

OMG. Vaccine or no vaccine Rolo is a horrible coach. He is a poor leader and shitty tactician

This is the simple truth. Sloppy play last year, sloppy play this spring, and finally sloppy play today. I'm noticing a trend...

Yes, he sucks as a coach, no he shouldn't be forced to get the vaccine if he doesn't want it.

My post was for the bitches that can't separate the two.
He will be fired at some point for his lack of wins, and overall mismanagement of the program. He had also has been an embarrassment to WSU regarding his coy answers to the vaccine protocol. I don't care what his political leanings are, but I do care that he represents the university in a positive way. He has gone out of his way to embarrass the university. Now, it's just matter of Pat figuring the timing of his dismissal.

He will be fired at some point for his lack of wins, and overall mismanagement of the program. He had also has been an embarrassment to WSU regarding his coy answers to the vaccine protocol. I don't care what his political leanings are, but I do care that he represents the university in a positive way. He has gone out of his way to embarrass the university. Now, it's just matter of Pat figuring the timing of his dismissal.
I sent Pat an e mail with my feelings on this matter

Reactions: Jiff76

Positive way how? Because he doesn't want to get the vaccine it's a negative thing? Boy, you're brain washed if that's the case.

if we can't cover a kickoff against utah st, we are in for a long season of pooch kicking and giving the opposing team the ball at midfield every time we score. it is a losers strategy

FWIW, Scarver is one of the best kick returners in the entire NCAA and the strategy isn't the worst thing we saw last night.

FWIW, Scarver is one of the best kick returners in the entire NCAA and the strategy isn't the worst thing we saw last night.
not the worst thing, just one of many poor decisions. I watched parts of several games yesterday, guess which game was the only ne with pooch kicking. it is a recipe for disaster, may as well onside it after every score

Reactions: Jiff76
Yes, he sucks as a coach, no he shouldn't be forced to get the vaccine if he doesn't want it.

My post was for the bitches that can't separate the two.
For as much as he’s been in the news and there’s been discussion on this board about where his head is at outside of football, pretty much all of the frustration since kickoff last night has been football related. You’re the one that went there. I’d say that says more about you. Who’s the bitch now?

if we can't cover a kickoff against utah st, we are in for a long season of pooch kicking and giving the opposing team the ball at midfield every time we score. it is a losers strategy
There were two pooch kicks. One before half was well executed and the USU called a fair catch. What was wrong with that other than triggering you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT