ADVERTISEMENT

Dump rolo

There were two pooch kicks. One before half was well executed and the USU called a fair catch. What was wrong with that other than triggering you?

The pooch kick should be the least of everyone’s concerns. Outside of the doink field goal, special teams play was actually fine.

Rolovich and company gave a lot of evidence with actual on the field material to gripe about.

The pooch kick should be the least of everyone’s concerns. Outside of the doink field goal, special teams play was actually fine.

Rolovich and company gave a lot of evidence with actual on the field material to gripe about.
kicking off is on the field, surrendering field position after scoring isn't what I would call sound game management.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
kicking off is on the field, surrendering field position after scoring isn't what I would call sound game management.

The pooch kick really doesn’t bother me. We had one return of 26 yards and they started at the 30. The pooch kick gave it to them at the 35. You should able to defend a 65 yard field against Utah State. Like I said, the pooch kick should be the least of our concern.

The pooch kick really doesn’t bother me. We had one return of 26 yards and they started at the 30. The pooch kick gave it to them at the 35. You should able to defend a 65 yard field against Utah State. Like I said, the pooch kick should be the least of our concern.
it indicates that the staff doesn't trust the coverage team and that we don't have a kicker

it indicates that the staff doesn't trust the coverage team and that we don't have a kicker

It’s more we don’t have a kicker that cant put it in the zone. Again, I’m not fired up about a unit that gave Utah State’s best field position at 35. I have a lot more other gripes.

Reactions: Jiff76
the other gave them field position and they score shortly after, that is what is wrong with pooching and it is going to happen time and again this season if we keep it up

So, you’re good with anemic offense, no pass rush, and questionable (that’s the polite version) substitutions and play calling?

Reactions: Wazzubrooz
This is pretty much what I unfortunately expected when this coach was hired. It's been botched since day 1.

We kicked off traditionally after our goal line collapse that ended in a FG, and they almost ran it back for a TD.

For as much as he’s been in the news and there’s been discussion on this board about where his head is at outside of football, pretty much all of the frustration since kickoff last night has been football related. You’re the one that went there. I’d say that says more about you. Who’s the bitch now?

You aren't paying attention, boomer.

You aren't paying attention, boomer.
Ok. I’m not…not that that’s really an insult, but your buddies here that have matching goatees and truck stickers are your boomers…so if that’s your big insult, congrats I guess?

Ok. I’m not…not that that’s really an insult, but your buddies here that have matching goatees and truck stickers are your boomers…so if that’s your big insult, congrats I guess?

Your wife hasn't been attracted to you in 10 years and you drive 25 on a 35, stop it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT