ADVERTISEMENT

Efe

Per brandx Maryland & Arizona sites, lean to G-League. Guess we will know which way soon.

Klay needs to give them both a call and let them know how beneficial another year or two of college will be as far as the NBA is concerned. And if you simply look at being in college from a growth and life experience view point, it is invaluable, is a time of life you can't get back, don't cut it short, and enjoy it while you can.

The questions that need to be answered is 1. Will the G League do a better job of developing, getting them into NBA, or would WSU do better at that?

2. If they do goto G League, will they rot on bench, go undeveloped, or will the get enough playing time to develop, goto NBA?

3. Would WSU give them more playing time, development time to make them NBA ready, if they went to WSU, instead of G league.

They should understand that they are not ready yet, either be picked last pick of 2nd round as ultimate flyer, an or go undrafted free agent, or go G league, or go play overseas ball.

Unless they have a realistic chance to get drafted, they should return to either WSU, or return to college at another college.

I hope they do make the right choice to comeback to WSU, and if not at WSU, then some other college not named UW/Arizona, etc.

Efe either to the "G" league or back to WSU is my guess. I would make it 50/50

Efe withdrawing from draft seems to make his chances of returning to WSU pretty solid. Haven’t been hearing to many rumors of other schools for awhile but everything might have been on hold till after he made this decision.

The game of portal musical chairs will dictate where Efe ends up.

Somebody like Timme staying at GU means whoever was Target 1 for the Zags has to find a home which bumps that guy's landing spot Target 1 down to Target 2 (if available), and so on.

So if Few says, "Sorry Drew's coming back but you should go check out my buddy Tommy Lloyd at Arizona", cross that off Efe's list.

As much as I would like Efe to return, that ignite team probably would be really good for him. One year with nothing else on his plate but basketball and consecrating on improving his game

Reactions: Coug4life34
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT