ADVERTISEMENT

Falk, etc

Loyal Coug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 27, 2003
Watched the highlights and a bunch of the replay. Luke looked good. Hope there is no more "bench Falk" talk. Martin and Mack got down on people doing that during the postgame. Another rlook at his TD passes - they were all pretty sweet.

I know things. Like I know that Pelluer is out for multiple weeks. Many in fact.

Luton apparently was released from the hospital?

Watched the highlights and a bunch of the replay. Luke looked good. Hope there is no more "bench Falk" talk. Martin and Mack got down on people doing that during the postgame. Another rlook at his TD passes - they were all pretty sweet.

I know things. Like I know that Pelluer is out for multiple weeks. Many in fact.

Agree completely. All the TD's were thrown in the perfect spot where the receiver could get it but the defender couldn't. Oregon State's coach said the same thing. Falk would have had 7 TD's but Calvin dropped one right in his hands in the 3rd quarter.

Are you willing to say more about Pelluer? Not asking to reveal sources just what the basic information is.

With Pulluer,they lose a lot of senior leadership and experience. I hope his backups make up for it in quickness and speed.

Luton apparently was released from the hospital?
If he goes into Zombie-Luke mode again, rest assured there will be talk of benching him. Let's not kid ourselves, he had a good game against a very poor team. Good QBs don't disappear against good opposition, so I'm still waiting for him to rise up and show he can do that.

If he goes into Zombie-Luke mode again, rest assured there will be talk of benching him. Let's not kid ourselves, he had a good game against a very poor team. Good QBs don't disappear against good opposition, so I'm still waiting for him to rise up and show he can do that.

Ah, let loyal be the board mommy. It gives him a sense of purpose.

Yeah, I happily ate crow Saturday, but I'll also lead the bench Falk chants if he rolls over and wets himself again like he did against BSU. His receivers proved they can make plays. If an NFL QB, time to step up and show it each and every week. Enough with the painfully slow starts.

Yeah, I happily ate crow Saturday, but I'll also lead the bench Falk chants if he rolls over and wets himself again like he did against BSU. His receivers proved they can make plays. If an NFL QB, time to step up and show it each and every week. Enough with the painfully slow starts.

It's kind of weird, the slow start pattern. But like I said at the end of last season, we've seen the best of Falk we are going to see...and that is not a slam on him. He's a very good college QB, it's just that he's worked his way down the learning curve with multiple games under his belt. He is who he is and we'll win 8 games this season. Not bad. I'll take it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT