ADVERTISEMENT

Falk pulls out of Senior Bowl

To attend Tyler's funeral.
As selfless a move as you'll ever see.
He followed his heart...
daaaaang. That's an incredible move. Certainly the human thing to do. It'll be interesting to see how it plays for his financial and NFL aspirations. Hopefully the NFL will recognize it for what it is.

I guess it's the practices leading up to game that are more important to the scouts than the game itself. Luke fully participated in all of them. Plus the scouts have hours and hours of film on him too.
I doubt it will affect his stock adversely.

I agree with 79. Its win/win for both. Luke & scouts/teams. Luke has always been a great Coug and Team First guy.

I guess it's the practices leading up to game that are more important to the scouts than the game itself. Luke fully participated in all of them. Plus the scouts have hours and hours of film on him too.
I doubt it will affect his stock adversely.

The reports out of the Senior Bowl practice sessions have been very positive.

Reactions: 79COUG
Wonder if his meeting with the Bears had any impact on his decision. Maybe a handshake with a promise of at least a practice squad spot.

Totally talking out of my arse here, so don't know if that's even possible.

Wonder if his meeting with the Bears had any impact on his decision. Maybe a handshake with a promise of at least a practice squad spot.

Totally talking out of my arse here, so don't know if that's even possible.

He’s projected to be a day 2 pick..... he’ll be on a team. He was regarded as the most consistent, smartest QB in the 3 days of practice. No other QB picked up the offense as fast as Luke. Looking forward to seeing how he does in his pro day and the combine. I’m hoping Denver some how gets him.

Reactions: SDCoug
ADVERTISEMENT