ADVERTISEMENT

FB: Kickoff times for 1st 3 games announced

No surprise for a game against USU. Best hope is it might get moved to Thursday or Friday night.
Labor Day weekend game would need Paul Wulff bobble heads to pack the house.

Too bad Ellensburg stadium project having delays.

You think 8 pm is bad for you? Game won't be over until 1:30 am for me. Ugh.
Same here, Flat. With all the passing expected to take place in these games– not to mention the numerous replays that seem to be trending– I'm thinking more like 2:30 am before the game is over for us Midwesterners.

Glad Cougar

Reactions: Flatlandcoug
I like the late night opener against Utah State. It’s usually blazing hot in late August, so a cool evening game sounds much more enjoyable. Monday is a Holiday, so the whole weekend isn’t blown up.

Coug fans are great with their excuses for not showing up to home games.

Reactions: wazzucougs96
I like the late night opener against Utah State. It’s usually blazing hot in late August, so a cool evening game sounds much more enjoyable. Monday is a Holiday, so the whole weekend isn’t blown up.

Coug fans are great with their excuses for not showing up to home games.
The game is September 4 (not late August) and the average daily high for that date is 78F.

UO AD had similar complaint when the rematch between UO and Nebraska (50th anniversary of the "Game Of The Century") was scheduled for 11AM broadcast on Fox.

If this was such a good idea, the NFL would have 11AM local games and they would add a 8PM PDT/11PM EST game on Sunday nights

The game is September 4 (not late August) and the average daily high for that date is 78F.

UO AD had similar complaint when the rematch between UO and Nebraska (50th anniversary of the "Game Of The Century") was scheduled for 11AM broadcast on Fox.

If this was such a good idea, the NFL would have 11AM local games and they would add a 8PM PDT/11PM EST game on Sunday nights

East coast fans have had 830 and even 9pm local starts since the games started airing on national TV. The only reason the NFL doesn't have as many broadcast windows is because there isn't nearly as much inventory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT