ADVERTISEMENT

F'ing Leach and Falk

Falk has completely lost it. He needs to sit. Absolutely ridiculous.

I blame Leach for drawing up a play that could end with that result and I blame Falk for being stupid enough to throw that pass.
There's almost always a back going into the flat in that formation. Bonehead move for falk to make that decision. Just another in an increasing list of palm to forehead moments for him. He seriously has zero confidence and if he can't find it against OSU not sure he ever will.

yeah, but he's not doing it. Add that to the list of things he is doing poorly this game. That overthrow was terrible and should have been picked.

kids out on injury and in trouble, supposed to be a weak spot.

Again, isn't that on LF to check to run?
Yup but OSU coaches know we are trying to get the passing game on track. And they are defending accordingly and we're not taking what's there.

Beavers absolutely living between the hashes the last half of the field. We have to do something to shore up coverage the middle of the field. Make them go to their outside receivers.

Leach has to bench Falk The future is now and now is the time to move on. If this team is going to win more games ,Leach has to change QB s.

Leach has to bench Falk The future is now and now is the time to move on. If this team is going to win more games ,Leach has to change QB s.
No. No. No. I am glad Leach is our coach and not many of the people who post.

Because we have 2 tds and have given up a safety against a garbage defense in 5 posesssions. At what point do you call a spade a spade.

Falk is starting to take advantage of OSU's poor D. I'm not thrilled with his play overall, but its vastly better than last week.

I actually love the call for us to go for it on 4th down there. Not even because we converted. The belief OSU would not be able to drive the field in under two minutes and we get the ball to start the second half. Huge momentum swing on converting that drive; great way to enter the half.

agree to disagree. I take the 3 to make it a TD + 2 point conversion game. But like I said, it worked out.

I dont agree with the call, but it worked out. TD Cougs. starting to heat up maybe?

There are two bright sides to that call.

1) We got the TD

2) Every AD of any "elite" program that sees him make that call realizes that their fan base would lose their freakin' minds all the time if they had to watch a coach make that decision, particularly when it doesn't work out.

That kind of loony, out-of-the box thinking is what guarantees that Leach stays in Pullman. Gotta love his brand of insanity.

Reactions: GrayOnGray
Falk will have his big chance to win a big game against USC. USC has not dominated this year like one would think with all that talent. They are home and both teams will be unbeaten. We shall see how he performs in the limelight under pressure.

Falk will have his big chance to win a big game against USC. USC has not dominated this year like one would think with all that talent. They are home and both teams will be unbeaten. We shall see how he performs in the limelight under pressure.

So you're trying to preemptively criticize Falk for beating USC by saying USC is down, two weeks before the game is played?

Yesterday was a great example of the problem with putting too much personal investment on a bunch of kids. Falk is a fine QB and one of the best to ever wear the crimson and gray. He does have a tendency to be too much of a game manager and misses a lot of opportunities as a result. That said, Sam Darnold was supposed to be an NFL guy just biding his time before he steps up to the next stage but Texas, a team that hasn't had a winning record since 2013, made him look average for a lot of the game last night. I was very disappointed with the idiotic throw into the flat in the endzone and hope that he (and Leach) scribbled on a little piece of paper to never do that crap again.

No USC will have the type of season ,people expect . If Falk helps the team beat USC then he has had a signature game. Hell USC is USC and are highly ranked for many reasons. USC is a powerhouse opponent and if the cougs beat them it will have many benefits for the program. I wish i could be there to see the game live.

Also a really good call.
Haha. Crow happily eaten.

Big step forward and hopefully another one next week. Hillinski should be in by halftime next week...along with the rest of the starters so they can get a jump start on a short week.

No USC will have the type of season ,people expect . If Falk helps the team beat USC then he has had a signature game. Hell USC is USC and are highly ranked for many reasons. USC is a powerhouse opponent and if the cougs beat them it will have many benefits for the program. I wish i could be there to see the game live.
What if Falk plays well yet USC wins the game? Why put all the pressure on the QB to get that signature win?

Glad Cougar

What if Falk plays well yet USC wins the game? Why put all the pressure on the QB to get that signature win?

Glad Cougar

He's already (and will continue to) preemptively downplay any good performance- USC is not the best they've ever been, looked vulnerable, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT