ADVERTISEMENT

FLA CB's in Town for Official Visits

TrumpCoug

Team Captain
Jul 18, 2019
Jumped the gun....they are in Pullman next weekend for the Beaver pummeling session.

Justin Hodges and Daryl Porter, both are big time recruits. Long and lean, both have over 15+ P5 offers. Leach, the FLA players on the roster and the 2 DB coaches will be in their ears. Great opportunity to leverage the attrition at DB, use it to our advantage.

Very simple pitch. One of our starting corners is a Sr, the other was just sent down the road kicking his scooby doo lunch box. Picture this fellas, you both could be starting across from each other next year as true freshmen. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

https://twitter.com/jhodges_02?lang=en

https://twitter.com/twentytw0jr?lang=en

Last edited:
Reactions: GrayOnGray
Las Vegas 240 LB De in town. Saw him in person couple times this year. He is special. Can really run for a guy his size. Strong too.

Las Vegas 240 LB De in town. Saw him in person couple times this year. He is special. Can really run for a guy his size. Strong too.

Kid looks like an old school "cut me Mick" type of guy. Was he still sporting the band aid?

9152230.jpg

Last edited:
No I live in Vegas and saw two of his games in person. DP has lots of kids we have offered. Mostly 2021 kids

Just bustin your chops brotha. I like these blue collar, punch you in the mouth type of players. They bring the grit every day and demand the same of everyone around them.
WSU might look at coaches who spot these guys...they obviously hustle. Matt Simon...WR coach from Minnesota brought in or helped bring in 10 guys last year. He's gotten a raise to 267,000 per year and given a new title, but he's obviously valuable. WSU may need a couple of "these guys" on their staff.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT