ADVERTISEMENT

For those who don't sweat the portal:

Actually, I was shocked a bit.

Not that there would be such improprieties, but that its an open secret that is not only known, but tolerated.
They aren’t shocked because everyone is doing it . about 8 years ago I was at an aau tourney for 13 year old girls hoops in Yakima .

I met some guys from issaquah at the hotel lobby that evening while having a drink . We got on the discussion of HS football (none had sons who played) and I came out and asked about Bellevue High. I said how come everyone let’s then get away with it . They looked at each other and it came to mind... I said “no one says anything because you all are doing it” . They said exactly right . Two parents with no kids playing the sport gave me the entire run down . Name by name and when the Seattle times exposed the program these people had it 100% correct.

Last edited:
They aren’t shocked because everyone is doing it . about 8 years ago I was at an aau tourney for 13 year old girls hoops in Yakima .

I met some guys from issaquah at the hotel lobby that evening while having a drink . We got on the discussion of HS football (none had sons who played) and I came out and asked about Bellevue High. I said how come everyone let’s then get away with it . They looked at each other and it came to mind... I said “no one says anything because you all are doing it” . They said exactly right . Two parents with no kids playing the sport gave me the entire run down . Name by name and when the Seattle times exposed the program these people had it 100% correct.

Heck, I had other coaches try to steal my players DURING the f'ing games in Yakima.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT