ADVERTISEMENT

Fresno State

chugspig

Hall Of Fame
Nov 5, 2011
Feeling what it’s like to be WSU. Should just count their blessings it wasn’t before the LA Bowl for them. Bunch of players entering portal, and OC headed to Mizzou. Guys they thought might go NFL or return are looking at the portal. I hate to say haha, but heard a bunch of stop complaining and do better from their fans when our team was basically wiped out.

The portal is here to stay. Free agency. Just have to do a good job at filling the holes in the roster and adding enough free agents to create a good roster.

Feeling what it’s like to be WSU. Should just count their blessings it wasn’t before the LA Bowl for them. Bunch of players entering portal, and OC headed to Mizzou. Guys they thought might go NFL or return are looking at the portal. I hate to say haha, but heard a bunch of stop complaining and do better from their fans when our team was basically wiped out.

If Im being honest, I would leave Fresno as soon as I could too.

Reactions: Cougini5591
Looking at their players who've entered, their center might be worth a look. Seems like he was pretty solid, and it looks like he's got 2 to play.

Reactions: 425cougfan
ADVERTISEMENT