ADVERTISEMENT

FUCLA and FUSC too...

BleedCrimsonandGray

Hall Of Fame
Oct 2, 2007
Would it be possible to simple not play them the next two seasons? Like, boycott or forfeit the games? And I mean the entire conference. I see no reason to continue to support their programs with the games necessary to reach the post season.

Also, I read someone here mention them taking all their sports to the B10, but that is not the case. They are being allowed to pick and chose, however if the P10 had any balls they'd exclude them from conference membership for all sports. Neither of their MBB teams are worth the $$, so... bye felicia.

Last edited:
The schools still need the TV money. I assume no games=no money for those games not played.

They are still in the conference so I am thinking we are required to play them if they are on the schedule. USC and UCLA definitely showed their true colors and there is not much difference between them and a street walker though.

I prefer, bringing the whip and tossing tables.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

We feel the same way about OU & UT. We always pull for the teams v them & not pulling for them in bowl games & tournaments any more:mad:

Reactions: Wazzubrooz
They are still in the conference so I am thinking we are required to play them if they are on the schedule. USC and UCLA definitely showed their true colors and there is not much difference between them and a street walker though.
End their schedule protection. USC has had this for 50, 60 years.

Give USC and UCLA mid November road games in Pullman and Salt Lake City.
USC has made it to Boulder in November which must mean it has better weather than SLC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT