ADVERTISEMENT

Gardner Minshew.....

CrimsonDisciple

Head Coach
Dec 26, 2005
if this Alabama commit flip is the real deal as a Senior transfer, JC National Champion, what is really different from 2015?

OL is an unknown. We lost a couple studs. Gardner has better legs than Falk, we didn’t have Cody but two of the last 3 years.... our system allows our Oline to succeed due to the heavy realiance on pass protection over run blocking. We should plug and play here.

RB looks to be as good with the addition of Max to an already solid unit.

DB, all are back..... unit looks to be better with an upper class field.

DL loses Herc and Luvu, but I have a lot of faith that Phelps will shore these guys up with the addition of stellar JC transfer, Loloeha.

WR is better than last year with Tay, Sweet, Bell, Fisher, and Calvin. Massive speed upgrade.

LB is upgraded with Pelluer coming back to team up with Woods, Rodgers, and Tago. This unit is stacked!

There is absolutely 0 reason why we’ll fail to get to a bowl game, let alone win 8-10 games. I’m in the camp that the team used a stellar game manager to find success.... I don’t believe that our last 3 years were defined by Luke Falk. It’s defined by excellent recruiting solid coaching and Leach’s system. We have all of that again this year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT