ADVERTISEMENT

Get the Popcorn out!!!!

CrimsonDisciple

Head Coach
Dec 26, 2005
Zach Smith is going off on Twitter! Tom Herman tried to take down Urban Meyer by helping Zach’s wife get in touch with Brett McMurray. Now threats from those close to the Texas program threatening to expose Zach further.

Last edited:
Zach Smith is going off on Twitter! Tom Herman tried to take down Urban Meyer by helping Zach’s wife get in touch with Brett McMurray. Now threats from those close to the Texas program threatening to expose Zach further.

I had seen this just a little bit ago. Smith does have mental health issues. Herman was on Meyer's staff and at one time, Smith and Herman were best friends.

I am not sure if Herman was going after Meyer. It had been reported that Herman was mad at Smith for going into Texas to land a receiver that everyone thought was going to Texas. Herman denies this all.

It really sounds as if Urban Meyers hires pieces of shhht for coaches

I liked Herman's response to him ... "Cool. Hook'em." We'll see ... unless Smith has pictures or something in writing (text exchanges, etc.), nobody is going to give anything he says credence.

I liked Herman's response to him ... "Cool. Hook'em." We'll see ... unless Smith has pictures or something in writing (text exchanges, etc.), nobody is going to give anything he says credence.

This thread reminds of why I don't have any social media presence. Well, except this last outpost of humanity. Or inhumanity, depending on the thread....o_O

Reactions: 79COUG
Mental health and/or serious substance abuse problems.

I mean, a wife beater calling out an adultress. Who does this guy think he is?

What? Herman's wife is sleeping around?

And I'm pretty sure Zach was never convicted of spousal abuse. But hey, we all know that CML locked Adam James in a closet, cuz the internet said so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT