ADVERTISEMENT

Guess we can call Hector “big time”

There was never any doubt on Hector's ability. He's one of the highest rated recruits in school history.
It is an off the field risk equal to the types of risks that Walden and Erickson would gladly take.

Kid can play however.

It is an off the field risk equal to the types of risks that Walden and Erickson would gladly take.

Kid can play however.

I don’t think there was any risk. Zero. Kid had the grades to get into Stanford. Was not only acquitted by the police after the investigation, but the woman and the police also confirmed that he didn’t participate at all.

He made a bad decision to get caught up in that event, but that’s as far as it went. Case closed.

Reactions: walzuu
To me he looks to have great football instincts and is a sound tackler. I’m not sold on his speed and quickness yet Almost looks like he should add 15 lbs and play MLB.

I don’t think there was any risk. Zero. Kid had the grades to get into Stanford. Was not only acquitted by the police after the investigation, but the woman and the police also confirmed that he didn’t participate at all.

He made a bad decision to get caught up in that event, but that’s as far as it went. Case closed.
Parents are loaded apparently and were threatening ligitation left and right.
Probably an NDA involved.

Most reports had him not as "active participant" but there nonetheless.

Kid can play but you can't deny the risk

Parents are loaded apparently and were threatening ligitation left and right.
Probably an NDA involved.

Most reports had him not as "active participant" but there nonetheless.

Kid can play but you can't deny the risk

Hector’s Grandfather played for the LA Rams, his Dad played safety for USC. His Uncle played cornerback for Cal. His brother is a senior at Stanford, not on an athletic scholarship. An elite student.

I followed the legal saga very closely, and I’m convinced that Hector was completely innocent. The girl gave consent and she initiated the sexual encounter; but because she was intoxicated, it was a case that prosecutors investigated because she may not have been able to give consent...even though she did. She also didn’t press charges and acknowledged that Hector wasn’t involved. He was in the bed of the Pickup truck while the act took place in the cab. Testimony even confirmed that Hector asked her if she was OK. I know this is a highly sensitive topic, but believe it or not, men can be innocent of wrongdoing in cases like these.

Attorney Maria Radwick, writing “on behalf of Ayden Hector,” told The Daily that the “investigative file, which contains hundreds of pages of statements from the complaining victim, and several eyewitnesses makes clear that Ayden was not accused of, and did not engage in, any sexual acts with the alleged victim.”

“Ayden was never accused or investigated as a suspect in this or any other matter,” Radwick wrote. “He was a child who witnessed aspects of an interaction that was thoroughly investigated and determined not to warrant any charges against those who were actually accused.”

Hector’s Grandfather played for the LA Rams, his Dad played safety for USC. His Uncle played cornerback for Cal. His brother is a senior at Stanford, not on an athletic scholarship. An elite student.

I followed the legal saga very closely, and I’m convinced that Hector was completely innocent. The girl gave consent and she initiated the sexual encounter; but because she was intoxicated, it was a case that prosecutors investigated because she may not have been able to give consent...even though she did. She also didn’t press charges and acknowledged that Hector wasn’t involved. He was in the bed of the Pickup truck while the act took place in the cab. Testimony even confirmed that Hector asked her if she was OK. I know this is a highly sensitive topic, but believe it or not, men can be innocent of wrongdoing in cases like these.

Attorney Maria Radwick, writing “on behalf of Ayden Hector,” told The Daily that the “investigative file, which contains hundreds of pages of statements from the complaining victim, and several eyewitnesses makes clear that Ayden was not accused of, and did not engage in, any sexual acts with the alleged victim.”

“Ayden was never accused or investigated as a suspect in this or any other matter,” Radwick wrote. “He was a child who witnessed aspects of an interaction that was thoroughly investigated and determined not to warrant any charges against those who were actually accused.”
Speaks volumes about the woke community and the fear of being caught up in a metoo incident, even if it bears no merit.

ADVERTISEMENT