ADVERTISEMENT

He deserved to be fired…. And for a different reason

Cougatron

Hall Of Fame
Oct 17, 2012
While everyone has said a reason he needed to be fired because of the vaccine….

or how he didn’t deserve to be fired because of freedom….or religion or whatever.

Some say he needed to be fired for performance or given more time.

but ultimately to me he had to go and he should have been fired because of an entirely different reason.

The man is a hypocrite a coward and no coach / leader.

Every player that signs up to play for WSU has to endure some level of sacrifice.

They sacrifice their own personal health putting their bodies on the line for the school, their teammates, their families, despite the risk.

They sacrifice playing time to do what’s best for the team, the program, with only a limited amount of eligibility.

They sacrifice part of their time as a student to workout, eat right, and skip out on a lot of things other students do.

And this guy has the audacity to not want to get two pricks with a needle… for them. For the players. For the program. The very thing he asks them to put first everyday.

No, f*ck that guy.

Don’t ever ask a player to sacrifice sh*t if you are too p*ssy coward to get a shot. My 89 year old father got it twice. Laughed about it.

this isn’t about the vaccine, it’s about sacrifice. The second that idiot didn’t want to sacrifice nothing for the team, he doesn’t deserve to be in charge of it.

While everyone has said a reason he needed to be fired because of the vaccine….

or how he didn’t deserve to be fired because of freedom….or religion or whatever.

Some say he needed to be fired for performance or given more time.

but ultimately to me he had to go and he should have been fired because of an entirely different reason.

The man is a hypocrite a coward and no coach / leader.

Every player that signs up to play for WSU has to endure some level of sacrifice.

They sacrifice their own personal health putting their bodies on the line for the school, their teammates, their families, despite the risk.

They sacrifice playing time to do what’s best for the team, the program, with only a limited amount of eligibility.

They sacrifice part of their time as a student to workout, eat right, and skip out on a lot of things other students do.

And this guy has the audacity to not want to get two pricks with a needle… for them. For the players. For the program. The very thing he asks them to put first everyday.

No, f*ck that guy.

Don’t ever ask a player to sacrifice sh*t if you are too p*ssy coward to get a shot. My 89 year old father got it twice. Laughed about it.

this isn’t about the vaccine, it’s about sacrifice. The second that idiot didn’t want to sacrifice nothing for the team, he doesn’t deserve to be in charge of it.
Being a coach is a whole level of commitment. You don’t get to see kids soccer games, don’t get to tuck kids in for bed. You probably see your spouse from 10 pm to 6 am. You are on the road three months recruiting .

You are correct, it was one shot he unfortunately refused to get . Coaches have demanded more than that sacrifice on a yearly basis.

Ask the players what they want. If they are ok w a coach who gets tested every freaking day and wheres a mask at practice outside to finish out the season....then let him stay. Five more weeks...then make a move if you have to. Doing it now is foolish and it's about control. Plain and simple.

No I get tested twice a week and wear a mask at work and Church. I also stay in really good shape and take a lot of Vit C, Zinc, Lysine, Vit D/K2, Japanese Knotweed and Liposomal Propolis to keep my immune system up to speed. If you took Trump's Vaccine then that's fine, but according to my doctor who I trust, a true vaccine needs a much longer time to accurately create. We will find out a lot more this winter.

Love the I deserve a medal cause I got a vaccination and everyone is a pussy who doesn't. Grow up idiot!!

i didn’t say he deserved a medal. Or anyone who gets a vaccine deserves a medal.

I said don’t be a pussy coward and expect others to sacrifice their health and bodies for your salary in a game….

and when you are too cowardly to do it for them.

he doesn’t have to be a football coach. That’s not his right.

welcome to full blown fire at f*cking will. (And that’s as Republican conservative a principle as there is)

you don’t have the will. Then sit your ass at home out of the way of those who do.

Reactions: Wazzubrooz
Ask the players what they want. If they are ok w a coach who gets tested every freaking day and wheres a mask at practice outside to finish out the season....then let him stay. Five more weeks...then make a move if you have to. Doing it now is foolish and it's about control. Plain and simple.
Preach BrQther!

So much love and blind devotion for the fine folks that brought you the opioid crisis that terrorized the nation barely 5 years ago. You’re doin great.

So much love and blind devotion for the fine folks that brought you the opioid crisis that terrorized the nation barely 5 years ago. You’re doin great.
It's still here. And getting far worse with the new and improved fentanyl laced opioids.

But as long as the media can keep people focused on a vaccine that may or may not work while steering attention away from runaway government spending, inflation, loss of jobs, a border that has more holes than a Paul Wulff defense and corrupt government officials, in the words of Bob Odenkirk, "It's All Good, Man."

Japanese knotweed?

Liposomal propolis?

What was it that PT Barnum said?

PT Barnum isn’t listed.

Of course, they’ve only treated thousands of Covid patients.

Are you the pimp for Big Pharma, Willie?

PT Barnum isn’t listed.

Of course, they’ve only treated thousands of Covid patients.

Are you the pimp for Big Pharma, Willie?
Says the pimp for the 150B+ supplement/snake oil industry and unethical quacks exploiting rubes.

Says the pimp for the 150B+ supplement/snake oil industry and unethical quacks exploiting rubes.
I'm not sure who you're referring to.

The listing of advisors are all credentialed and have experience in treatment of COVID-19 over the past 18 months. Do you deny they are medical professionals and have established a treatment protocol that appears to have some results? What about their findings and/or recommendations is so out of whack?

Or is it easier to just say "Shut up and get the jab"? The scientific method is still a thing, right?

Not THE science in the 'follow the science' sense but, like, testing, reviewing results, developing hypothesis, etc....like the good old days. I'll even use a google owned entity for review purposes so you have a safe space.

Reactions: Wazzubrooz
I'm not sure who you're referring to.

The listing of advisors are all credentialed and have experience in treatment of COVID-19 over the past 18 months. Do you deny they are medical professionals and have established a treatment protocol that appears to have some results? What about their findings and/or recommendations is so out of whack?

Or is it easier to just say "Shut up and get the jab"? The scientific method is still a thing, right?

Not THE science in the 'follow the science' sense but, like, testing, reviewing results, developing hypothesis, etc....like the good old days. I'll even use a google owned entity for review purposes so you have a safe space.

PT Barnum clearly had you in mind.

You are an actual clown, that much is clear. It's also obvious you have a big hard-on for large pharma corporations controlling the narrative on vaccines too. Remember that time when a Pfizer scientist admitted that natural immunity offers far greater protection to Covid than does the vaccine? Those were the good ole days right?

You are an actual clown, that much is clear. It's also obvious you have a big hard-on for large pharma corporations controlling the narrative on vaccines too. Remember that time when a Pfizer scientist admitted that natural immunity offers far greater protection to Covid than does the vaccine? Those were the good ole days right?
Lol. Because I can spot snake oil salesmen from a mile away I’m somehow an agent for “Big Pharma”? Are you really that simple minded?

The problem is lack of oversight, accountability and regulation for not only the corrupt pharmaceutical industry but also the corrupt supplement industry as well as charlatan doctors exploiting people to make a buck like these predators that observer11 linked.

And don’t get me started on how states are legitimizing quackopaths and naturopathic witch doctors. Or our corrupt insurance industry.

The US health care system is badly broken in many many ways and it can all be traced to the same source - GREED.

You keep repeating the same thing but bring nothing to the table refuting their credentials or why what they advocate is misinformation.

Which leads me to believe your agenda is driven by something other than looking at ALL the information that is out there (Hi Google!). What might that be?

You do follow the scientific method, right? You do try to evaluate multiple solutions to complex problems, right?
If you're as credentialed as you claim to be - it should be easy to argue/refute both sides objectively.

But instead something something PT Barnum...

You keep repeating the same thing but bring nothing to the table refuting their credentials or why what they advocate is misinformation.

Which leads me to believe your agenda is driven by something other than looking at ALL the information that is out there (Hi Google!). What might that be?

You do follow the scientific method, right? You do try to evaluate multiple solutions to complex problems, right?
If you're as credentialed as you claim to be - it should be easy to argue/refute both sides objectively.

But instead something something PT Barnum...
If you’re daft enough to trust quacks who inject vitamin c to treat covid more power to you.

If you’re daft enough to trust quacks who inject vitamin c to treat covid more power to you.
So you really can't explain why it is so wrong. Or are you choosing not to?

C'mon. Educate us. That should be pretty simple to do. Inquiring minds want to know.

That's how people learn - by sharing information and dispelling mistruths in an objective manner.

Or just PT Barnum the hell out of it. That really wins hearts and minds.

So you really can't explain why it is so wrong. Or are you choosing not to?

C'mon. Educate us. That should be pretty simple to do. Inquiring minds want to know.

That's how people learn - by sharing information and dispelling mistruths in an objective manner.

Or just PT Barnum the hell out of it. That really wins hearts and minds.
The burden of proof is not on me to show that ivermectin and vitamin c do not work for covid - that is not how science works. The scientific burden of proof is on those who claim it does work. And they have not done so. Nor have they provided a valid scientific mechanism of action as to how they may work.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
burden of proof is on those who claim it does work. And they have not done so. Nor have they provided a
Sure it is. They already have. But you'd know that if you went out and read something besides whatever talking points you're getting fed.

Talk about Barnumesque.

No I get tested twice a week and wear a mask at work and Church. I also stay in really good shape and take a lot of Vit C, Zinc, Lysine, Vit D/K2, Japanese Knotweed and Liposomal Propolis to keep my immune system up to speed. If you took Trump's Vaccine then that's fine, but according to my doctor who I trust, a true vaccine needs a much longer time to accurately create. We will find out a lot more this winter.
Will find out what that over 800,000 people have died. Very bizare statement and you even take Trumps coolaid???

Sure it is. They already have. But you'd know that if you went out and read something besides whatever talking points you're getting fed.

Talk about Barnumesque.
Oh they have now, have they?

The hucksters you linked inject vitamin c as part of their covid treatment and yet you are incapable of grasping how insane this really is.

Oh they have now, have they?

The hucksters you linked inject vitamin c as part of their covid treatment and yet you are incapable of grasping how insane this really is.
There's a 41 page PDF detailing protocol.
Dumb it down for us on why a 41 page document prepared by a physician on the front line is 'insane'.

You think these guys are getting rich on Vitamin C? Talk about insane.

Follow the real money here, friend.

There's a 41 page PDF detailing protocol.
Dumb it down for us on why a 41 page document prepared by a physician on the front line is 'insane'.

You think these guys are getting rich on Vitamin C? Talk about insane.

Follow the real money here, friend.
Yeah dude, the page count makes it legit.

Sorry this doesn’t fit your “Big Pharma” narrative.

How much are the doctors in India getting for prescribing Ivermectin?

That's a LOT of doctors to pay off.

What's the ruphee/dollar exchange rate?

Yeah, you should definitely jump in line for some 3rd world medicine.
So apparently you DON'T have the professional background or credentials to explain why the whole treatment/prophylactic plan is bad.

i'm a nuclear physicist on the internet, too. WHEEEEEEE!!!!

So apparently you DON'T have the professional background or credentials to explain why the whole treatment/prophylactic plan is bad.

i'm a nuclear physicist on the internet, too. WHEEEEEEE!!!!
Nuclear physicist? I’d bet my left nut you were an English major.

Have you tried the IV bleach yet?

Reactions: OrangeGravy
ADVERTISEMENT