ADVERTISEMENT

Hey we are ranked high in the "Land Grab" Poll.

We should make an alliance with OK State and SDSU and wipe out uw once and for all.

Thank goodness the West is big. We rock.

If I read the map right we gain nothing if we beat USC, since Stanford already beat them?

Thank goodness the West is big. We rock.

If I read the map right we gain nothing if we beat USC, since Stanford already beat them?

I think you can only gain from teams that have won games since they last lost. Unfortunately, with USC, Utah (who lost before their bye) and OSU coming up......our share of the map isn't getting better any time soon. Oregon plays the mutts before they play us, so unless their current funk against the mutts ends....we don't get anything there either.

I think you can only gain from teams that have won games since they last lost. Unfortunately, with USC, Utah (who lost before their bye) and OSU coming up......our share of the map isn't getting better any time soon. Oregon plays the mutts before they play us, so unless their current funk against the mutts ends....we don't get anything there either.

Ok I read the article and am soooo confused at the premise beyond the first level. For example, if Wyoming beats BSU do we get BSU's land since we beat Wyoming?

Ok I read the article and am soooo confused at the premise beyond the first level. For example, if Wyoming beats BSU do we get BSU's land since we beat Wyoming?

Boise State doesn't have land - whatever land they owned went to Oklahoma State.

For example, since UW lost to Auburn in week 1, Auburn owned UW's land. But then Auburn lost to LSU this past weekend, now LSU owns UW's land previously "owned" by Auburn.

And this goes on and on until end of the year. Fun to watch.

Lastly, the year starts out with each team getting region's they cover, then the mayhem comes and end of the year, only a few teams own land.

Hopefully that helps, maybe I made it more confusing.

I don't think anything that Wyoming does the rest of the season matters. If we lose to USC (or any other team), they get the territory we have. We likely won't have a chance to get territory back until the Stanford game. If we beat them, we get whatever territory that they've conquered to that point. If USC loses to either CU or Arizona, we could get our territory back by beating them. It's confusing as hell when it comes down to it.

Reactions: kougkurt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT