ADVERTISEMENT

Hillinki's hope fund raiser

I ordered 2. Awesome cause and also hits close to home.

Last edited:
Good cause. Ordered one for myself and three more for friends. Utmost respect for the Hillinski family and Drew. Well done.

Has anyone received their order yet? It’s been about ten days since I placed mine. That’s a long time with no updates in today’s online shopping world.

For anyone interested, this is the message I received from bebottle when I asked about the status. Sounds like the offering was a success.

“We are working hard to ship out the high volume of orders for Hilinski’s Hope in a timely manner.

“Bottles have begun shipping, and you can expect your order to go out within the next week.

“You will receive an email with tracking information and a delivery estimate once your order ships.

“Thank you for your patience and for supporting Hilinski’s Hope!”​

Last edited:
Reactions: kayak15
Very pleased to hear that the company reports such a high volume of orders that they are having trouble dealing with them. Well done, fellow Cougs. FWIW I received an email that indicated my order was shipped early last week. Not here yet though.

Very pleased to hear that the company reports such a high volume of orders that they are having trouble dealing with them. Well done, fellow Cougs. FWIW I received an email that indicated my order was shipped early last week. Not here yet though.
When did you order yours? I ordered mine on the 7th and I still haven't received anything in regards to shipping.

I ordered mine on the 6th and received an email on the 9th with a UPS tracking number link. When I click on it though it says that the shipping label is ready and once the product reaches their facility it will be shipped. It does seem like the company wasn't expecting such demand.

I ordered mine on the 6th and received an email on the 9th with a UPS tracking number link. When I click on it though it says that the shipping label is ready and once the product reaches their facility it will be shipped. It does seem like the company wasn't expecting such demand.
Mine is scheduled Wednesday the 23rd.

Look it up dude! They're fity-five a piece. You crack me up. How much would you have paid to never of heard of news on that day.

Well I went 3 screens deep on the link and quit when they wanted all my personal info. So I did try to look it up. PHTP! o_O. That said, thank you for the info.

Mine just arrived today, May 16th. Really nice design. Had me going for a minute though as the shipping label stated 'miscellaneous purple' . Purple? If these are purple, the folks back east will be able to hear the outrage by sticking their heads out the window. Opened all four and they were red. Whew. Does not appear to me to be Cougar crimson but close enough for government work. Good design and even better cause- well worth the cost.

Mine just arrived today, May 16th. Really nice design. Had me going for a minute though as the shipping label stated 'miscellaneous purple' . Purple? If these are purple, the folks back east will be able to hear the outrage by sticking their heads out the window. Opened all four and they were red. Whew. Does not appear to me to be Cougar crimson but close enough for government work. Good design and even better cause- well worth the cost.
Bad joke there. Awesome you got them already...I'm just going to put mine on the shelf next to the helmet and WSU bobble head.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT