ADVERTISEMENT

I miss coaches Roy Manning and Ken Wilson

ATACFD

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2015
LB's look a bit lost. All the talk about missing Pelleur. Man, I especially wish we had Roy Manning as LB coach still. He was good. Loved his attitude too. Not sure Roc is where it's at.
Manning went on to UCLA and is now reunited with Grinch at OK. And of course, Whoregon had to poach Wilson.

LB's look a bit lost. All the talk about missing Pelleur. Man, I especially wish we had Roy Manning as LB coach still. He was good. Loved his attitude too. Not sure Roc is where it's at.
Manning went on to UCLA and is now reunited with Grinch at OK. And of course, Whoregon had to poach Wilson.

Not sold on ANY of the defensive coaches after what we have witnessed in the first 4 games. Travion Brown should be starting PERIOD. If Roc hasn't figured this out by now and the rest of us have, he need to be sent down the road kicking his babe ruth lunchbox. T. Brown is our best defensive player hands down. Start Ron Stone Jr, that might light a fire under Willie Taylor's ass. Coach Phelps step out from behind the BBQ grill and start paying attention. Your DL sucks!! Start Cosmos, he seems to want it more than anyone out there. Tell Will Rogers... the "III" behind his last name means he may not see the field until the third quarter if he doesn't quit bitchin to the refs and talking shit to the opponents and find a way to get to the QB.

Rant just getting started!

Manning was the rush lb coach and he coached nickels. Ken wilson was the mik and wil coach. I personally think that Brock at RUSH is fine since they were solid last year. Little worried about Ballantoni.

Not sold on ANY of the defensive coaches after what we have witnessed in the first 4 games. Travion Brown should be starting PERIOD. If Roc hasn't figured this out by now and the rest of us have, he need to be sent down the road kicking his babe ruth lunchbox. T. Brown is our best defensive player hands down. Start Ron Stone Jr, that might light a fire under Willie Taylor's ass. Coach Phelps step out from behind the BBQ grill and start paying attention. Your DL sucks!! Start Cosmos, he seems to want it more than anyone out there. Tell Will Rogers... the "III" behind his last name means he may not see the field until the third quarter if he doesn't quit bitchin to the refs and talking shit to the opponents and find a way to get to the QB.

Rant just getting started!
That and the Skylar Thomas project needs to be ended. He is very undersized and he may have some speed but it doesn't help you when you take bad angles, miss the arm tackle and can't cover worth a damn. Get Nunn out there and keep him there. These missed tackles are killing us right now.

Reactions: TrumpCoug
secondary was terrible, I think film session will bench at least two of the DBs, Beekman looks good, Pat Nunn is young but is going to be good 6-4 and 210 active

secondary was terrible, I think film session will bench at least two of the DBs, Beekman looks good, Pat Nunn is young but is going to be good 6-4 and 210 active

Was it Beekman that missed time or took a bad angle and allowed a pass to go right over his head for a td ?

so what if he did ed ? probowl corners get beat at least once a season. Whats your point ?

I apparently disagree with you and how I think beekman has played. I think what happened when he mistimed the ball is reflective of how I think he has played all year . (That is not literal that he has missed plays in the same manner) . I just haven’t seen him make plays for him to be the only one not to have his performance critiqued .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT