ADVERTISEMENT

I still like the Defense and an unpopular opinion

LeachPack

Varsity
Dec 2, 2011
D looked like I expected they would. I think they’ll be fine against Wisc.

Not sure I understand all the Eck love. I thought he acted like a douchebag throughout the game. Give me Dickert any day of the week. Head coach does not have to play cheerleader.

Also, Dick Kim says “Raam played big”.

Reactions: VandalBasher
D looked like I expected they would. I think they’ll be fine against Wisc.

Not sure I understand all the Eck love. I thought he acted like a douchebag throughout the game. Give me Dickert any day of the week. Head coach does not have to play cheerleader.

Also, Dick Kim says “Raam played big”.
He was a big cheerleader yelling at the refs but again he’s an upgrade to their last coach.

Ecks decision to go for it in the 4th quarter, 4th down and 9 yards to go near mid field, was a real gem. We ended up getting the ball back in Idaho territory. One of the dumbest coaching decisions I’ve ever seen in Martin Stadium goin back to the kid 70’s.

Ecks decision to go for it in the 4th quarter, 4th down and 9 yards to go near mid field, was a real gem. We ended up getting the ball back in Idaho territory. One of the dumbest coaching decisions I’ve ever seen in Martin Stadium goin back to the kid 70’s.

He's playing with house money and he's not going to be at us playing the field position game. He absolutely should have been playing the never punt game. Going for it on 4th all night was a big reason they were in the game up until the end.

He's playing with house money and he's not going to be at us playing the field position game. He absolutely should have been playing the never punt game. Going for it on 4th all night was a big reason they were in the game up until the end.
I agree 100%. I’m referring to the way he conducted himself on the sidelines. Comportment dammit!

That’s a shtick. He’s trying to build a program & win over kids. I get it. He muddied the water & played unconventional to disrupt the Cougs rhythm. I would expect for him to take a different approach as the season goes on. That shtick has a short lifespan due to the nature of football & it’s fluid up-&-down / sudden change environment. The message where’s off fast if it’s built strictly on emotion.

Reactions: Flatlandcoug
That’s a shtick. He’s trying to build a program & win over kids. I get it. He muddied the water & played unconventional to disrupt the Cougs rhythm. I would expect for him to take a different approach as the season goes on. That shtick has a short lifespan due to the nature of football & it’s fluid up-&-down / sudden change environment. The message where’s off fast if it’s built strictly on emotion.
Now Idaho should go pay top dollar for that smedium shirt wearing doc Holliday looking strength coach from Oregon.

• Haha
Reactions: LeachPack
ADVERTISEMENT