ADVERTISEMENT

If they go back to the 4-3...get Walker back on the staff...

CougEd

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2002
break the dline up like Price and Doba did. The guy knew/knows everyone. Get him down to LA with Mike Leach to be the closer instead of Doba and you will see some very good kids make their way to Pullman.

He should've corned Doba while he was in town and made sure he didn't leave until he'd signed on to be the DC again.

With the exception of Chris Ball at ASU - I do not think CML would have any interest in former WSU coaches. He has one of the best WR coaches in the country in Mike Levenseller still living in Pullman right now and never gave Levy an interview.

That is one misfire that really missed me off. We have had a ton of drops with Simmons.

I've only seen Levy's receivers have the dropsies twice...and both times they were corrected in a week.

Originally posted by BraindeadCoug:
With the exception of Chris Ball at ASU - I do not think CML would have any interest in former WSU coaches. He has one of the best WR coaches in the country in Mike Levenseller still living in Pullman right now and never gave Levy an interview.
This was an easy one. Levenseller is not a good recruiter. The WR coaching spots should be filled by recruiters.

And seriously, do you really want to question Leach on his choices for WR coaching positions? Think about that.

Interesting, i seem to remember that a former coug QB was criticized because" he threw the ball too hard".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT