ADVERTISEMENT

If you could live anywhere………

Classic. Weren’t you one of those twats touting ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine and vitamin C? You wouldn’t know a study if it fell on your head.
Go find the posts and link them.

And since when are you the authority on anything? Other than pimping?

I love revisionist history. One never takes a vaccine except to prevent getting a virus. You don't take a flu vaccine to "possibly prevent infection" and "reduce the severity" of the flu. You and everyone else take the flu shot to PREVENT getting the flu that season.

It is really astonishing how people lie to themselves and others for the sake of maintaining a political/religious narrative.

Why do you choose to live in this fantasy world you've created? I honestly don't get it.
Actually, you do. In addition to hopefully preventing contraction. Taihtsat

Again Stretch...you don't even see the irony in your post. ****You are correct-I don't see the irony. Not convinced there is any. Either I am too dumb to understand or you are doing a poor job of pointing it out.

It is sort of like coaching and what Mike Leach use to say, you are either coaching it or allowing it to happen, or at least I think that is attributed to him.

I asked you about congress people saying it was Paul P's gay lover. Your response wasn't, that is horrible, that is wrong, that should never be said, that person should be corrected, your response is "can't they have an opinion.?" We aren't talking about political speech, or cute 3rd grade little nicknames like "Lyin Ted, Crooked Hilary". See, I can have third grade names as well...for the 2024 election cycle...."Dead on Arrival Donny, Triple D....Draft Dodger Donny, Agent Orange, Donnie BK7, Corporal Bone Spurs. But I digress. ****You are upset about people in Congress talking/speculating about whether PP had a gay lover. So I wonder what is wrong with that, since we all are supposed to enjoy the right of freedom of speech. Apparently you think that our congressional representatives should have their speech limited in some ways. I think that is wrong, they have the same free speech right as you and I. And going back to what started it all was how the police held back the 911 call audio and the security videos. When most all high visibility cases in the country have the audio/video evidence released quickly and in SF they hold it back, it leads to speculation.

You accept it. You may not even like it, But you accept it, as you do other behavior. ****Yes, I accept that we all have freedom of thought and speech (so far) in the United States. I don't agree with everything that is said, obviously, but I DO accept that everyone can pop off with whatever they want to.

Do I even need to get into "Russian Collusion". Seriously? If Hilary Clintons daughter (Chelsea) made contact with Russian contacts with dirt on Trump, then wanted to weaponize it, lied about it for six months saying it never happened, then there are emails and texts showing she actually held a meeting, I would have wanted Hilary impeached immediately. Ronald Reagan is rolling over in his grave. Russian collusion? Accepting Russian help in our elections is off limits in my mind. Especially in light of the fact they have 800 warheads pointed at us. I know, it is ok to get ...what's the buzz word....opposition research from foreign countries. It would have been interesting if anyone got "opposition research" from Iran or Iraq. For me, it isn't about person or political party, I just believe contacting Russian operatives is way out of bounds. You can call it what you want. As I said for me I wouldn't wait for a report, once Don Juniors name was on an email, I don't need anything else. ****It astonishes me that you would even want to get into this stuff. Did you forget that it was Hillary Clinton herself, along with her advisors and the Democratic National Committee that hired the folks to go get "op Research" from the Russians? Were you worried about those 800 nuclear warheads then? Oh, yes-did it also bother you when the FBI took the known lies from the Steele dossier and used them to deceive the FISA court to allow them to spy on the Trump campaign?

Now, if Trump said early on, hey my son made a mistake. He operated outside of where he should have, the mistake has been corrected. It would have been ok in my mind.(rookie mistake) If Hillary made that same declaration I wouldn't have been as forgiving.

Second, was Trump impeached because of "collusion". His campaign did have contact with them. In part they were correct. It should have been investigated. Did they prove collusion? Nope. That is hard to prove there was a big plan versus operating off the cuff. Of course they did impeach him for holding up aid to Ukraine. ****Trump was impeached in the court of public opinion over fake Russian collusion. Which isn't a crime, by the way. He was impeached for nothing other than Democrats had been working hard to ruin him since the day after the election in 2016. Wasn't it the WA Post that ran a headline along the lines of "Trump Impeachment Starts Today"?

**** Lets take a look at some things having to do with the Trump impeachment:
  • The Ukraine has long been known as a country with a lot of corruption
  • Hunter Biden had exactly zero knowledge of either Ukraine or oil and gas production
  • Joe Biden had been identified by Obama as his point man for Ukraine
  • HB has admitted in interviews that he got opportunities simply because his dad was the VP
  • HB was appointed to the board of Burisma, an oil and gas company
  • HB was paid at least $50,000/month, possibly as much as $83,000/month. Reports vary
  • Burisma (private company) revenues were estimated to be $100,000,000, and HB was paid between $500,000 and $1,000,000
  • Boeing revenues about 4 years ago were posted as $100 BILLION, not million and their board members were listed as being paid $250,000/year
  • It appears that Hunter Biden was paid a greatly inflated amount for his "expertise"
  • There was a Ukrainian investigator that was looking into possible corruption with the Burisma company, possibly involving HB
  • Joe Biden bragged on video about how he was in Ukraine and told them that unless they fired that investigator by the time he left the country in 6 hours that he and Obama would withhold $1 billion in foreign aid. There is no disputing that fact
  • The US president is actually bound by statute to prevent the country from being compromised by corruption or bribery
  • Donald Trump asked the Ukrainians to look into the situation further to see if there was actually any illegal dealings with Burisma and either HB or JB
  • This request for investigation was then spun into DJT simply trying to use the Ukrainians to interfere with the US elections when in reality he was doing what he was bound to do as president
  • It was a flimsy excuse for an impeachment, simply driven by more Trump Derangement Syndrome, and the Dems did not make a compelling case at all
  • So, what it boils down to by ignoring Hunter's actions and racking in big bucks for no reason other than his dad was the VP, is that Joe Biden interfered with the investigation of corruption by threatening a financial consequence, and Donald Trump asked to reinstate the investigation of the corruption
  • Given the situation, and the fact set above, it is obvious who was more in the right with actions taken
Kavanaugh- they had a witness come forward that was extremely credible. Do I believe it happened. Yeah, I kind of do. Do I believe he is an evil person? Nope. I could easily see where alcohol at 17 got in the way. I could see where he was drunk and doesn't remember. And living in that area in high school I know the country club, the place where it allegedly happened so the timing and distance made sense to me from the country club to the party. Not sure what someone in her position has t gain by lying. She wasn't a jilted lover, she wasn't in a bad divorce proceeding. Now the question more for me is does something that happens at 17, in maybe a drunken fog eliminate someone from being on a supreme court. Should actions in middle school be judged, like if someone stole a used bike. I am not sure in my own mind how far they should go back and what should be forgiven and what should not. **** Apparently we are miles apart in what constitutes a "credible witness". This witness offered no corroboration of her story. Her friends that she said knew what happened all disagreed. There was nothing from the time that backed up her claims. She didn't remember where it happened. She lied in some of her testimony. And just because Kavanaugh did some serious drinking/partying back in HS and/or college, that doesn't at all mean that he also participated in sexual assaults. She was a VERY poor witness with very little credibility and zero evidence to back up her claims.

Sorry you are "offended" by the cute nickname I gave Marjorie. But she is a big girl, she has offended others in a much more explosive way. ****There are a lot of cute nicknames for politicians out there, but "traitor" is not one of them. My favorite was Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz. BTW, where did she disappear to?

• Hunter Biden had exactly zero knowledge of either Ukraine or oil and gas production
  • HB has admitted in interviews that he got opportunities simply because his dad was the VP
  • HB was paid at least $50,000/month, possibly as much as $83,000/month. Reports vary
  • Burisma (private company) revenues were estimated to be $100,000,000, and HB was paid between $500,000 and $1,000,000
  • Boeing revenues about 4 years ago were posted as $100 BILLION, not million and their board members were listed as being paid $250,000/year
  • It appears that Hunter Biden was paid a greatly inflated amount for his "expertise"
  • There was a Ukrainian investigator that was looking into possible corruption with the Burisma company, possibly involving HB
  • Joe Biden bragged on video about how he was in Ukraine and told them that unless they fired that investigator by the time he left the country in 6 hours that he and Obama would withhold $1 billion in foreign aid. There is no disputing that fact
  • The US president is actually bound by statute to prevent the country from being compromised by corruption or bribery
  • Donald Trump asked the Ukrainians to look into the situation further to see if there was actually any illegal dealings with Burisma and either HB or JB
  • This request for investigation was then spun into DJT simply trying to use the Ukrainians to interfere with the US elections when in reality he was doing what he was bound to do as president
  • It was a flimsy excuse for an impeachment, simply driven by more Trump Derangement Syndrome, and the Dems did not make a compelling case at all
  • So, what it boils down to by ignoring Hunter's actions and racking in big bucks for no reason other than his dad was the VP, is that Joe Biden interfered with the investigation of corruption by threatening a financial consequence, and Donald Trump asked to reinstate the investigation of the corruption
  • Given the situation, and the fact set above, it is obvious who was more in the right with actions taken
You can't release the aid and ask for an investigation? I guess I don't understand the language...I need a favor tho?

The Biden connection wasn't just discovered in 2019 when Biden jumped into the race. And why would they hold up aid? Not sure what one has to do with another. But the beauty is McCarthy has the gavel and can investigate.

And getting a leg up or large leg up because of someone's stature is not illegal. Maybe not what we would like, but certainly not illegal.

Last edited:

Nice diatribe but let me play "whatabout?" I don't have a problem with you asking questions about Hunter and Joe Biden...but it's on the condition that you take the same aggressive stance towards Trump and his children.

For all the talk of what Hunter Biden MIGHT have done, we KNOW for a fact that Trump tried to blackmail Ukraine for political gain, we KNOW that he tried to solicit election fraud in Georgia, we KNOW that Trump Jr has accepted BILLIONS of dollars from Saudi Arabia after providing political support for the Saudis. We know that Trump encouraged foreign dignataries to stay at his properties if they wanted to meet with him. We know that he overcharged for his secret service to stay at his properties while he was President. We know that he had the Capital police clear out a protest so that he could pose for a picture with the bible....a book that he's only ever held for photo ops. The list of dirty ass actions by the former Cheeto-in-Chief is so long that it comes in separate bound volumes.

For all of the idiotic talk of Trump Derangement Syndrome, the truth is that his supporters are hypocritical fuggin' idiots who are so deranged by perceived attacks on their white, gun-toting heterosexual lifestyles that they are willing to bob on the knob of Satan as long as it makes them feel that the libs are getting owned. I don't like a lot of things about liberals and democrats, but when I see Marjorie Taylor Greene spewing her moronic thoughts, George Santos lying about everything, creepy fuggin' snakeoil salesmen like Dr. Oz carrying the flag and outright morons like Herschel Walker being the face of the GOP, it is hard goddamned work to not feel like it's impossible to support the GOP.

Yeah, the libs suck and maybe Hunter Biden is crooked....but fix your own goddamned house first before you go talking sh!t about what's wrong with other people's houses.

Nice diatribe but let me play "whatabout?" I don't have a problem with you asking questions about Hunter and Joe Biden...but it's on the condition that you take the same aggressive stance towards Trump and his children.

For all the talk of what Hunter Biden MIGHT have done, we KNOW for a fact that Trump tried to blackmail Ukraine for political gain, we KNOW that he tried to solicit election fraud in Georgia, we KNOW that Trump Jr has accepted BILLIONS of dollars from Saudi Arabia after providing political support for the Saudis. We know that Trump encouraged foreign dignataries to stay at his properties if they wanted to meet with him. We know that he overcharged for his secret service to stay at his properties while he was President. We know that he had the Capital police clear out a protest so that he could pose for a picture with the bible....a book that he's only ever held for photo ops. The list of dirty ass actions by the former Cheeto-in-Chief is so long that it comes in separate bound volumes.

For all of the idiotic talk of Trump Derangement Syndrome, the truth is that his supporters are hypocritical fuggin' idiots who are so deranged by perceived attacks on their white, gun-toting heterosexual lifestyles that they are willing to bob on the knob of Satan as long as it makes them feel that the libs are getting owned. I don't like a lot of things about liberals and democrats, but when I see Marjorie Taylor Greene spewing her moronic thoughts, George Santos lying about everything, creepy fuggin' snakeoil salesmen like Dr. Oz carrying the flag and outright morons like Herschel Walker being the face of the GOP, it is hard goddamned work to not feel like it's impossible to support the GOP.

Yeah, the libs suck and maybe Hunter Biden is crooked....but fix your own goddamned house first before you go talking sh!t about what's wrong with other people's houses.

I think the difference between Bidens family and Trumps is Trump was investigated at the tune of some 50 million dollars and they found nothing, But yet the Hunter Biden Laptop story was called Russian disinformation and the FBI told Twitter/Facebook to bury it on their website during the primaries / election. Now we know the laptop is real and the material on said laptop is real and they lied about it.

I'm sure heads need to roll on both sides but don't act like one side isn't heavily coddled by the corrupt FBI and "news" agencies.

Reactions: spongeandshoot
I think the difference between Bidens family and Trumps is Trump was investigated at the tune of some 50 million dollars and they found nothing, But yet the Hunter Biden Laptop story was called Russian disinformation and the FBI told Twitter/Facebook to bury it on their website during the primaries / election. Now we know the laptop is real and the material on said laptop is real and they lied about it.

I'm sure heads need to roll on both sides but don't act like one side isn't heavily coddled by the corrupt FBI and "news" agencies.
Any idea how many millions the feds spent on John Gotti and couldn’t prove anything. Cause he was innocent he should have never been investigated a forth time.

And you statement isn’t correct. Name a time when a President utters the words on live TV… Russia if you are listening , then his son meets with Russians and says “if it is what you say it is that is great. Best time to release is August . Then trump and family deny it for 7 months and it turns out there are emails confirming they did meet .

Maybe just a coincidence . Maybe you don’t have a problem with an administration meeting with a country with 800 warheads pointed at us. Or getting research from them after spending billions of dollars in an arms race and hundreds of spies dying for our cause .That alone gets you investigated .

Finally, if we just convict Hunter Biden without a trial, does that mean Trump is guilty and should pay for his indiscretions .?

Stretch if I may ask…. You are offended by me calling Marjorie Traitor Greene. In your mind what would someone have to do to be a traitor ? Just selling military secrets? Is that the only thing that qualifies as being a traitor ?

What if Biden pulled out of Afghanistan and there was a monetary gain for doing such ? Say the taliban paid off all of hunters debts . Is he a traitor ? Any other thing Biden and family could do that would be traitorous ? What if trump has more votes but he claims voter fraud and doesn’t leave the White House in 2024 ?

JC...this is a real question...since the FBI is as corrupt as you say it is, should everyone convicted from drugs to murder in the last 10 years that the FBI assisted in the collection of evidence be either released from prison or have their cases appealed and reviewed.

And if the FBI is as corrupt as you say they are, sure sounds like they will have a tough time convicting Brian Kohlberger for the killings in Moscow. They had a huge hand in gathering information on him.

JC...this is a real question...since the FBI is as corrupt as you say it is, should everyone convicted from drugs to murder in the last 10 years that the FBI assisted in the collection of evidence be either released from prison or have their cases appealed and reviewed.

And if the FBI is as corrupt as you say they are, sure sounds like they will have a tough time convicting Brian Kohlberger for the killings in Moscow. They had a huge hand in gathering information on him.

I'm just saying what was released in the Twitter files was the FBI trying to bury the story of Hunter Bidens laptop during the 2020 campaign and election, this is a fact. If you don't think that's corrupt that's on you, because I do think it is. It's not a Trump vs Biden or even Right vs Left thing, it's a why is the FBI sensoring information that benefits political parties thing.

I'm just saying what was released in the Twitter files was the FBI trying to bury the story of Hunter Bidens laptop during the 2020 campaign and election, this is a fact. If you don't think that's corrupt that's on you, because I do think it is. It's not a Trump vs Biden or even Right vs Left thing, it's a why is the FBI sensoring information that benefits political parties thing.
Just so I understand your position. Your position is that they are only corrupt when it comes to white collar political crimes. Any idea the motivation? As someone who had an uncle many moons ago and a cousin more recently who were life long FBI agents, I struggle to see a reason as an organization the benefit to the FBI as a whole to act corruptly. So if they act corruptly in elections and politically it only stands to reason they do so when it comes crimes such as drug dealing and murder.

So did Comey act corruptly when he brought out information regarding Hillary right before the 2016 election? Was he acting on behalf of the republican's and Donald Trump? So Comey was corrupt too?

Just so I understand your position. Your position is that they are only corrupt when it comes to white collar political crimes. Any idea the motivation? As someone who had an uncle many moons ago and a cousin more recently who were life long FBI agents, I struggle to see a reason as an organization the benefit to the FBI as a whole to act corruptly. So if they act corruptly in elections and politically it only stands to reason they do so when it comes crimes such as drug dealing and murder.

So did Comey act corruptly when he brought out information regarding Hillary right before the 2016 election? Was he acting on behalf of the republican's and Donald Trump? So Comey was corrupt too?
As a general rule, I think it's safe to assume that pretty much anyone who wears a suit & tie to work is at least a little bit corrupt.

Ed,

The FBI is only corrupt when they are investigating liberals. If they didn't find collusion for Trump, that's because he's pure as the driven snow. If they can't find a crime when investigating a liberal....it's because they are corrupt. It's simple really.

FWIW, I have no problem with Hunter Biden going to prison. Hell, if there is any real proof that Biden abused his power, he should be impeached. I have no loyalty to either. It just makes me laugh when people have the audacity to post that Trump is innocent....despite the prevalence of audio and video evidence that he's a greasy, fuggin' criminal slimeball.

Ed,

The FBI is only corrupt when they are investigating liberals. If they didn't find collusion for Trump, that's because he's pure as the driven snow. If they can't find a crime when investigating a liberal....it's because they are corrupt. It's simple really.

FWIW, I have no problem with Hunter Biden going to prison. Hell, if there is any real proof that Biden abused his power, he should be impeached. I have no loyalty to either. It just makes me laugh when people have the audacity to post that Trump is innocent....despite the prevalence of audio and video evidence that he's a greasy, fuggin' criminal slimeball.
Flat...the easiest thing to do is throw out the juvenile term TDS. There is no question having him as President is like having the ultimate drama king or queen as your life partner. But to use the term TDS is lazy.

While I get sick of the drama, because he is a narcissist and it is all about him instead of the country, there will always be drama. Almost all of it is self inflicted. Just had the documents back. Nope, he has to say they were planted, then they are his, then he thought of them as declassified. Why not give them back?

When it comes to Trump, knowing what he did and set the wheels in motion in August of 2020, that the only way he loses is if there is fraud, I would have voted for him, put up with him another four years just to maintain the one thing that differentiates us from everyone else is elections and the loser leaves.

I must say it has to get tiring of being at the knee of him. You can't say a wrong word, you can't believe there is election integrity or he will turn his 35% on you in the primary. That 35% would follow him like the Italians followed Mussolini.

The first impeachment. They said it was just a nice call between Trump and Zelensky. Then as more detail came out all he did was ask the Ukrainians to investigate corruption in general. Then it was to investigate Biden, but there was no quid pro quo. Finally bending themselves in a pretzel "Trump didn't say quid pro quo."

I must admit I am not sure why trump does what he does. I thought when he didn't call the national guard and didn't pick up the phone for three hours during the seizure of the capitol, it was because he enjoyed people fighting for him. I thought he did it for vanity. I later come to find out they think it was because he waited so they could disrupt the proceedings.

Why does he keep the boxes of paperwork, some marked classified and simply avoid trouble and give them back? Did he need classified stuff as leverage, or was it to feed his ego?

Finally, why did he lie and why did it matter so much to him when he lost by 6 million votes to stay in the white house? Was it for ego, where he can't be a loser? Was it for status? Was it to protect him against potential cases where he cant hide behind the shield of the Presidency? Maybe it is a combination of everything.

Last edited:
Go find the posts and link them.

And since when are you the authority on anything? Other than pimping?

He is good at pimping Covid.... Probably looking for a new day job now.

Reactions: Observer11
I bought a villa in St. John USVI 6 months ago. Quiet, low crime, great snorkeling, great sailing, friendly people, swimming in the Caribbean daily doesn't suck.... sure we have an occasional hurricane, that is when I beat feet back to NC. Hello Flat, Wee Willie, Ed, Loyal....missed you guys, hope all is well.

Last edited:
Belize was the one that I had been pushing my wife on. The trouble with Belize based on my research is that you don't want to be anywhere near the Capitol and the areas that are great to live don't necessarily have the best services. I know that Mexican health care is pretty decent, but I started losing interest in Belize when I read that you have to go to Mexico for any real medical concerns. I'm healthy now...but that was a red flag. Most of the best housing for ex-pats is pretty close to the ocean and Belize is overdue for another hurricane. It's still on my list to visit sometime but I'm not as excited as I was originally.

We looked at the Phoenix metro area but it's gotten so damned big and it's so hot in the summer, I couldn't make that a year-round choice. We own a 2nd home in Vegas that is occupied by a couple of my family members, but Vegas is a legit craphole unless you are in the right area.

Thought about Florida but Hurricanes are a thing there.

The Panama talk has me intrigued now.

We visited Savannah in February a while back and it was a good experience. I'd want to be there in mid-summer to see if the ocean mitigates the normal southern humidity issues.
It doesn't

Reactions: Flatlandcoug
It doesn't
I’m a huge Savannah pimp - awesome city - and we’ll be snowbirds there. But there’s no way in hell I’d want to live there much earlier than Oct 15 and back out by May 15.

Btw, Panamá was remarkably underwhelming. Much prefer Costa Rica. There was a weird vibe in Panamá. And for as much American influence 100 years of operating the canal, it as almost as if the Panamanians are resentful of the gringos.

I’m a huge Savannah pimp - awesome city - and we’ll be snowbirds there. But there’s no way in hell I’d want to live there much earlier than Oct 15 and back out by May 15.

Btw, Panamá was remarkably underwhelming. Much prefer Costa Rica. There was a weird vibe in Panamá. And for as much American influence 100 years of operating the canal, it as almost as if the Panamanians are resentful of the gringos.
Savannah is a great city. Heading to Charleston to watch an Aaron Lewis concert in 1.5 weeks, another great city with a ton of history.

Reactions: Observer11
Savannah is a great city. Heading to Charleston to watch an Aaron Lewis concert in 1.5 weeks, another great city with a ton of history.
Love Charleston, too, and considered that as well. Cost of living has really shot up there, particularly with Boeing relocating production facilities there (thanks, Jay Inslee). Also did a tour of Hilton Head/Beaumont SC and it was fine - but lacked character/vibe we are looking for. Savannah just checks a lot of boxes for us.

The low country is super cool - and now that Alec Murdaugh is heading to jail, probably will be even better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT