ADVERTISEMENT

Is this guy the greatest columnist to ever cover Cougar football?

YakiCoug

Hall Of Fame
Jan 6, 2003
images

No Yak, but he can certainly cover and consume every square inch of a buffet and can tell you where every mole & blemish is Located on Coach Few’s back side

82, I have it from reliable sources (which is a category just slightly less than "top men") that, thanks to JB's efforts, Coach Few actually has fewer blemishes on his back side than prior to JB's ministrations.

Blanchette is what sh*t looks like when it escapes the butt and takes up the profession of journalism.

Pete, is that you?

No, but I'll take the comparison to a CougZone Hall of Famer like Yaki as a compliment.

(Plus, I learned plenty about the S-R's lead sports columnist a few months ago on this very message board. As a result, I no longer read Mr. Blanchet).

The Seattle Times "beat writer" got promoted by the paper last month, so Stephanie Loh is no more.

The Seattle Times "beat writer" got promoted by the paper last month, so Stephanie Loh is no more.
Rats. Sorry to hear that, very sorry. She was a good one and will be missed. It will be interesting to see who is selected to replace her. Finding another Stephanie Loh in the heart of uw country is problematic.

Congratulations on your promotion, Stephanie. We'll miss you.

Stephanie was competent. Not a surprise she was promoted. The odds of that paper finding someone equally competent are small, given their reputation.

Rats. Sorry to hear that, very sorry. She was a good one and will be missed. It will be interesting to see who is selected to replace her. Finding another Stephanie Loh in the heart of uw country is problematic.

Congratulations on your promotion, Stephanie. We'll miss you.

Stephanie did a great job. It will be interesting to see how she is received in her new role in Seattle by the Mutt fans as she is an Oregon Duck grad.

Hopefully, she does not subscribe to or follow the Blaine Newnham's formula for success in Seattle by kissing every Mutt ass in Western Washington on a daily basis....

I have a good job with good people. I have good friends and family. Blanchette is a reminder to me that there are people in this world who enjoy profiting by being obnoxious and hypocritical. He reminds me of how thankful I should be that I don't suffer people like him on a regular basis. Everyone has their own purpose in life.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
I have a good job with good people. I have good friends and family. Blanchette is a reminder to me that there are people in this world who enjoy profiting by being obnoxious and hypocritical. He reminds me of how thankful I should be that I don't suffer people like him on a regular basis. Everyone has their own purpose in life.

Gray, I'll add one thing to the above. Sometimes the hardest thing is recognizing the purpose that some of these people serve. I think you have identified JB's purpose (or at least one of his purposes) pretty well.

ADVERTISEMENT