ADVERTISEMENT

It’s a long season…the schedule

Coug90

Hall Of Fame
Jan 17, 2012
K. Oregon’s gonna smoke us. USC probably too…but

-SC is tied with a Furd team that got spanked by k-state, who barely beat Southern Illinois
Utah is losing to a BYU team that barely beat AZ…who’s getting smoked by…San Diego State
OSU is OSU. They are always beatable on paper
Furd…covered them
BYU…meh covered them
Zona. Yeah
UW. Yeah
ASU. Struggling with UNLV

I don’t see murderers row in front of us. There’s wins to be had with some stuff cleaned up

Congratulations to Jim Bob Lake are in order. The mighty huskies hit double digits in scoring.

Reactions: Coug90
And SC will be missing a starter in the first half next week who was ejected for targeting. Their kicker 😂

Not sure what happened with Stanford in their opener, but they are much improved. QB, interior DL, and cornerbacks all look strong.

It will be an interesting line that Vegas puts on the USC game. You would have to think if WSU pulls the upset, Helton does not make it back to LA.

Tarmac firing 2.0.

Last edited:
It will be an interesting line that Vegas puts on the USC game. You would have to think if WSU pulls the upset, Helton does not make it back to LA.

Tarmac firing 2.0.
For sure. Trojans -6 my guess? They are a hot mess though. Stanford’s big receivers abused their smaller corners. Jump balls to Ollie and Stribbling all day between some downhill running plays and Cougs can be 2-1.

For sure. Trojans -6 my guess? They are a hot mess though. Stanford’s big receivers abused their smaller corners. Jump balls to Ollie and Stribbling all day between some downhill running plays and Cougs can be 2-1.
That requires a QB with accuracy, and an OL that can hold the pocket for more than 3 seconds. We don’t have either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT