ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Inslee vaccination mandate

Story time:

I'm putting this here so as not to create another thread on covid.

Long story short, I was informed today that someone I was in contact with this past weekend tested positive. Shitty part is, she knew she was ill and hung out anyway, but thats another story...

So, we decide that my whole immediate family needs to get tested, just in case: my wife, my son and I. My wife was in the ER for an unrelated matter and when she informed them that she was exposed, they said they would test her. When she finally saw someone, they gave her a verbal survey and determined that "she probably didn't have it" and sent her on her way.

I called and checked around every pharmacy in town and there are virtually zero tests available on short notice; I did find an appointment for Sept 15th. Finally decided to take my son and myself to urgent care and when we saw the physician she informed us that the CDC recommends waiting another day or two to make sure viral loads are at their highest. Ok, so we schedule for Friday and then chit-chat. She tells me that health care is about to get 200x worse because there is a glut of medical workers who won't get vaccinated, and due to the mandate they will all lose their jobs. At this particular clinic, she said it was about half the staff, which is in line with the national average. I apologized for taking up their resources for a silly thing like getting tested when there are a lot of actual sick people out there, and she acknowledged that resources are stretched thin and that testing is low priority but still important.

So, a couple of things: is the better good served by having unvaxxed health care workers and keeping the system afloat, or by removing them from their jobs in order to... I'm not sure what, but I'm guessing someone somewhere determined that having less nurses and doctors was a good thing.

Another thing: people making policy have no idea what its like for the people with boots on the ground. A lot of this stuff looks good on paper or in someone's head, but the realities are very different and these same people are burying their head in the sand to the realities. The reality is that our health care system only has capacity to serve the severely ill, and if you're not then they simply don't (literally) have the time for you.
Maybe you haven't heard, but there are more jobs than available labor right now, and that includes Healthcare. These people could go anywhere and get a comparable job in an instant.

Reactions: NMBRCRNCHR
Oh...I have been told the vaccine biggest "gift" is it keeps people that get covid from becoming seriously ill. A second benefit it helps eliminate the spread, or some of the transmission of the virus. Not sure why this is any different than any other disease. Knowledge isn't perfect. Things change with the disease and would seem to necessitate a change in protocol. Non- Hodgkin's lymphoma has several primary and secondary treatments. If treatment A doesn't work you think they just throw up their hands and say "you are screwed"?

They are looking for ways to mitigate covid 19. Are any of the options perfect? Nope. Masking is a pain in the ass, but if there is a reduction of transmission of 30%, let's just say that is a fair number, that is doing something to mitigate it.

What is odd, if there are 1000 patience in the hospital, it appears over 950 are not vaxed.

I know, I know, it doesn't affect your age group...YET. But a kid at children's, a year old got covid and died. A teenager in Florida, no underlying conditions got it and was on a ventilator. and was put into a coma for 11 days. Not sure why you think this virus will put the brakes on when it suddenly is in your wheelhouse in terms of age.
I can attest to that, I contracted covid about a month ago, I'm fully vaccinated. My symptoms were very mild, I thought it was just a cold, until I realized I couldn't smell anything and got tested. I also had a little rattling cough, no fever. Without being vaccinated I fear i would have been very ill due to the fact that I have underlying conditions that may make my immune system not be quite up to snuff. Throwing in the fact that I am 61 years old shows me that the shot worked as expected. nobody else in the house got covid, they are vaxxed but healthier than I am apparently

Maybe you haven't heard, but there are more jobs than available labor right now, and that includes Healthcare. These people could go anywhere and get a comparable job in an instant.
Oh I’ve heard. Talent Tsunami, great resignation, etc. Your statement is correct, certain industries are certainly in this spot. If people want to look for a job they will. You’re justified to say you think I’m wrong, I could be…I just don’t think a high percentage of people will voluntarily get pink slipped for this. We will find out in some cases it looks like.

Are you that naïve to believe Fauci had no clue as to what EcoHealth was going to do with the grant money once it was disbursed by your Demi-God Fauci? The information recently obtained shows emails where Fauci tried to cover up he had knowledge of exactly that. Why in the hell are you continuing to running cover for this obvious corrupt government official? Are you brain damaged?
Go ahead and produce these email pieces of evidence.

Oh I’ve heard. Talent Tsunami, great resignation, etc. Your statement is correct, certain industries are certainly in this spot. If people want to look for a job they will. You’re justified to say you think I’m wrong, I could be…I just don’t think a high percentage of people will voluntarily get pink slipped for this. We will find out in some cases it looks like.
I didn't say it, the nurse who knows these people did. Anecdotal yes, but her statement is consistent with what we've seen. I guess we'll know for sure on the first.

Bleed maybe short term...but the big boys are making everyone get vaccinated. They will take on the lawsuits and see how they prevail. Just from a cursory glance without any evidence to back it up because we haven't seen these cases go through the system, but not sure how the trump appointed judges will impact any decisions that come down the pike. Because big corp wont pay for years and years I fear if they lose.

I have a friend who employs about 1500 people in the state of Washington. He flat out said he will mandate employees to get the jab once he sees how the big boys do in court.

I can attest to that, I contracted covid about a month ago, I'm fully vaccinated. My symptoms were very mild, I thought it was just a cold, until I realized I couldn't smell anything and got tested. I also had a little rattling cough, no fever. Without being vaccinated I fear i would have been very ill due to the fact that I have underlying conditions that may make my immune system not be quite up to snuff. Throwing in the fact that I am 61 years old shows me that the shot worked as expected. nobody else in the house got covid, they are vaxxed but healthier than I am apparently
LTC...glad you are doing well.

I didn't say it, the nurse who knows these people did. Anecdotal yes, but her statement is consistent with what we've seen. I guess we'll know for sure on the first.

The polls I've seen have shown upwards of 70% of unvaccinnated people are willing to walk from their jobs. That's across all industries.

The stats I've seen on healthcare workers (from memory, not exact) are that about 50% of unvaccinated healthcare workers will walk. Couple that with the downsizing that took place last year and you're going to have an overall healthcare staffing issue - not just COVID-related.

Somebody previously mentioned the effects of a central health agency making blanket mandates without regard for anything else other than attempting to control Mother Nature. This is classic Law of Unintended Consequences stuff here - and now we're doubling down on the same lockdowns/centralized mandates as a year ago?!? Definition of insanity.

The polls I've seen have shown upwards of 70% of unvaccinnated people are willing to walk from their jobs. That's across all industries.

The stats I've seen on healthcare workers (from memory, not exact) are that about 50% of unvaccinated healthcare workers will walk. Couple that with the downsizing that took place last year and you're going to have an overall healthcare staffing issue - not just COVID-related.

Somebody previously mentioned the effects of a central health agency making blanket mandates without regard for anything else other than attempting to control Mother Nature. This is classic Law of Unintended Consequences stuff here - and now we're doubling down on the same lockdowns/centralized mandates as a year ago?!? Definition of insanity.
meanwhile, Inslee hides in his secret bunker with Brown and Newsome avoiding the press and questions like "how will you reach out to the migrant workers who are largely unvaccinated" or "how do you plan to address the labor shortage in the healthcare industry that your mandate will create?".

Must be nice to reign on high knowing your Seattle sycophants will continue to support and re-elect you.

You know what is weird...you and others have not given one idea how to mitigate the problem. None. You have told us what isn't perfect, or maybe not even close to perfect, but your answer is if you are vaccinated great, if not, your choice. Don't mask, don't lock things down, just let the virus run its course.

And I will tell you the industries that are affected the most, like restaurants etc will be 70% of their normal sales because there are a good portion of the people who won't go indoors while delta is around. I know, I know...pussies.

We will see if Rolo is one of the 70% and if he is willing to walk away from his job.

We will see if Rolo is one of the 70% and if he is willing to walk away from his job.
There’s not a lot of jobs that pay 3.5 mill a year. And there’s a lot of guys who want those jobs. I’m not saying there’s a way legally WSU can or will be able to get out of his contracts…I’m no labor attorney, but Rolo isn’t in some great position of leverage right now considering his track record so far.
As for the argument about healthcare or other everyday jobs we shall see. It’s a helluva lot easier to say you’d walk than to actually do it. I don’t buy that the reality would be anywhere close to 50/70%. But even 10-20% would not be pleasant either in essential worker fields that already have labor shortages.

You know what is weird...you and others have not given one idea how to mitigate the problem. None. You have told us what isn't perfect, or maybe not even close to perfect, but your answer is if you are vaccinated great, if not, your choice. Don't mask, don't lock things down, just let the virus run its course.

And I will tell you the industries that are affected the most, like restaurants etc will be 70% of their normal sales because there are a good portion of the people who won't go indoors while delta is around. I know, I know...pussies.

Not true - lots of different approaches have been presented. Even more are being released via the whole Joe Rogan experience. And the guy is getting absolutely slaughtered because he Covid-free now....damn him for not dying, right?

But but masks, vaccine and lockdowns is the only way. If you don't buy that narrative, then you're a blasphemer. Whereas that level of questioning of authority used to be standard journalism and, testing data and results used to pass for science.

If people choose not to frequent businesses or go inside, that's their prerogative. Why would you label them 'pussies' for exercising their liberties and determining their own health care decisions? Is the cancer patient who seeks a second opinion a 'pussy' or are they gathering as much information as they can to fit their own circumstances?

Reactions: 78Chief
And you misinterpret this article how, exactly? Did we not already know that EcoHealth subcontracted research in wuhan from their original grant money?

At this point it stills appears that Fauci was accurate when he said there was no direct funding of GOF at the WIV. But we'll see as more information comes out. You can always keep wishing he gets canned. That's all I have to say about that
Is your nose growing Pinocchio? The fact checkers would give you a pants on fire rating. Not even Fauci is trying to weasel out on "direct" funding. This is the lie he told ""has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology."

Here's more fun stuff (and there's going to be steady stream of it, the reporters are seeing if Fauci or NIH puts out a press release they can attack)-

Ebright said these sections of the documents show that NIH grants supported the construction of mutant SARS-related coronaviruses that involved blending different types together. The result was a lab-generated virus that could infect human cells, he said, adding that at least three of the lab-generated viruses "exhibited >10x to >100x higher viral loads in humanized mice."
Newsweek contacted the NIH for comment from Fauci and received this statement: "NIH has never approved any research that would make a coronavirus more dangerous to humans.
The NIH did not immediately respond to a request to confirm it denies funding GOF research in light of the newly released documents

Sure that’s one example. Not saying that’s not going to happen. Most people in that position will do what they need to do to keep their job though. Always up to the individual whether the pain of staying is greater than the pain of trying to find something new…especially when you’ve invested time, training, and/or education for a chosen career path.
I think you're overestimating the investment many people have in their job, especially with the labor shortage and lots of jobs with equivalent pay out there. CNAs don't make all that much. Same for the people sitting at the desks, working on billing, etc. And of course, they can cross state lines too.

Or you got exposed to a higher viral load or a myriad of other factors.

Glad you and the fam are fine.

It's called increasing supply. Put up the field hospitals, bring in the hospital ship, deploy the national guard.

Is your nose growing Pinocchio? The fact checkers would give you a pants on fire rating. Not even Fauci is trying to weasel out on "direct" funding. This is the lie he told ""has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology."

Here's more fun stuff (and there's going to be steady stream of it, the reporters are seeing if Fauci or NIH puts out a press release they can attack)-

Ebright said these sections of the documents show that NIH grants supported the construction of mutant SARS-related coronaviruses that involved blending different types together. The result was a lab-generated virus that could infect human cells, he said, adding that at least three of the lab-generated viruses "exhibited >10x to >100x higher viral loads in humanized mice."
Newsweek contacted the NIH for comment from Fauci and received this statement: "NIH has never approved any research that would make a coronavirus more dangerous to humans.
The NIH did not immediately respond to a request to confirm it denies funding GOF research in light of the newly released documents

That doesn't appear to be a lie by Fauci because the Intercept printrd this:

"The documents contain several critical details about the research in Wuhan, including the fact that key experimental work with humanized mice was conducted at a biosafety level 3 lab at Wuhan University Center for Animal Experiment — and not at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, as was previously assumed"

Fauci was asked specifically about the WIV and apparently answered truthfully according to this very link YOU provided.

Again, I'm open to more damaging OR exculpatory facts emerging. Are you also open to either? Taihtsat

I also am perplexed by these folk. They dont want lockdowns (no one really does, but they physically protest them.) They don't want mask-mandates (no one really does, but they physically protest them). They don't want vaccine mandates and a good chunk of them don't even want the vaccine. What is left except to say "let 'er rip thru".

Prolly wouldn't have won WWII with this kind of anti civic-minded mentality. Taihtsat

Reactions: CougEd
Not true - lots of different approaches have been presented. Even more are being released via the whole Joe Rogan experience. And the guy is getting absolutely slaughtered because he Covid-free now....damn him for not dying, right?

But but masks, vaccine and lockdowns is the only way. If you don't buy that narrative, then you're a blasphemer. Whereas that level of questioning of authority used to be standard journalism and, testing data and results used to pass for science.

If people choose not to frequent businesses or go inside, that's their prerogative. Why would you label them 'pussies' for exercising their liberties and determining their own health care decisions? Is the cancer patient who seeks a second opinion a 'pussy' or are they gathering as much information as they can to fit their own circumstances?
I don’t label them pussies . Someone on the board has tho. But we digress . Let me understand the whole Rogan argument . You trust ivermectin that has not been in a clinical study not have millions of trials at this point. Ivermectin is safe. Understood . What happened to Lysol, flashlight up the backside and hydroxi….did all this stuff work for polio and other diseases. It seems the medical field has stopped much of what has plagued us through vaccines. But this is different .

Again , your solution is to take alternative drugs once you get it . You have not addressed how to mitigate it , how you keep the virus from mutating where it affects more and more young people. You haven’t addressed the future potential risk to peope .

I don’t label them pussies . Someone on the board has tho. But we digress . Let me understand the whole Rogan argument . You trust ivermectin that has not been in a clinical study not have millions of trials at this point. Ivermectin is safe. Understood . What happened to Lysol, flashlight up the backside and hydroxi….did all this stuff work for polio and other diseases. It seems the medical field has stopped much of what has plagued us through vaccines. But this is different .

Again , your solution is to take alternative drugs once you get it . You have not addressed how to mitigate it , how you keep the virus from mutating where it affects more and more young people. You haven’t addressed the future potential risk to peope .
A) its not his job, or yours or mine, to come up with a plan for mitigation. The plans we've been presented by our "leaders" have been all over the board in both approach and efficacy.
B) the risk is unknown right now, and outside of a 100% lockdown of everything and everyone, there is no real way for the gub'ment to mitigate the risk. Risk has to be mitigated by individuals, by masking, vaxxing, hand washing, limiting exposure, etc.
C) Before you argue otherwise, the risk IS unknown - there isn't enough empirical data to know what the efficacy of the vaccine is vs transmission.

Alternative approaches have been discussed here, ad nauseum. Those in at risk categories, are recommended to get the shot. Those that are vulnerable, protect themselves with whatever paraphernalia they deem appropriate, when in public places. Expedite approval for and information on therapeutics to the healthcare world, ending the "go home until you can't breath", strategy. When caught early, treatment is often successful.

The virus doesn't stop the spread, look at UK and Israel, differentiating between those that are unvaccinated and vaccinated makes no difference, since both groups spread it...and now it appears, equally so.

And oh yeah, the talk of variants...many theories out there that these vaccines are contributing to the creation and speed of mutations. But yeah, I know, it is just whack job Q folks talking about that.

A) its not his job, or yours or mine, to come up with a plan for mitigation. The plans we've been presented by our "leaders" have been all over the board in both approach and efficacy.
B) the risk is unknown right now, and outside of a 100% lockdown of everything and everyone, there is no real way for the gub'ment to mitigate the risk. Risk has to be mitigated by individuals, by masking, vaxxing, hand washing, limiting exposure, etc.
C) Before you argue otherwise, the risk IS unknown - there isn't enough empirical data to know what the efficacy of the vaccine is vs transmission.
Oh, it is just our job to complain and not even provide a hint of another solution? Your apparent answer is to let it run free and see what happens. Other disease has been rubbed out, not seeing a ton of polio around, or any other disease that the gub'ment decided that they mandate a vaccine for me and others to attend school.

Well, tell me what is known. Regular old flu, covid 19 first edition, do you disagree it is 5 to tens times more transmissible and it is affecting younger and younger people, or the data seem to indicate younger people in the hospital as before.

Apparently neither has the original vaccines.

But we should take more.

Why don't you try it and let us know.

Oh, it is just our job to complain and not even provide a hint of another solution? Your apparent answer is to let it run free and see what happens. Other disease has been rubbed out, not seeing a ton of polio around, or any other disease that the gub'ment decided that they mandate a vaccine for me and others to attend school.

Well, tell me what is known. Regular old flu, covid 19 first edition, do you disagree it is 5 to tens times more transmissible and it is affecting younger and younger people, or the data seem to indicate younger people in the hospital as before.
You've fallen for the fallacy that there is a "solution". Viruses don't just disappear - the seasonal flu and its variants are seasonal like clockwork, and people die every year just like clockwork. The amount of coordinated effort locally, nationally, and globally isn't feasible - there are still 3rd world countries waiting on vaccine.

Yes, it may be time to stop beating the shit out of the panic button and tell people to be responsible for their own safety here in America.

Tell me the logic of forcing a country into vaccination in light of what is happening in Israel? Two months ago they were the shining model of national effort and cooperation, now they are a study in "wtf just happened?"

You've fallen for the fallacy that there is a "solution". Viruses don't just disappear - the seasonal flu and its variants are seasonal like clockwork, and people die every year just like clockwork. The amount of coordinated effort locally, nationally, and globally isn't feasible - there are still 3rd world countries waiting on vaccine.

Yes, it may be time to stop beating the shit out of the panic button and tell people to be responsible for their own safety here in America.

Tell me the logic of forcing a country into vaccination in light of what is happening in Israel? Two months ago they were the shining model of national effort and cooperation, now they are a study in "wtf just happened?"

Sweden, my friend. Sweden. Those damned Vikings just kept keeping on keeping on without the panic button.

That doesn't appear to be a lie by Fauci because the Intercept printrd this:

"The documents contain several critical details about the research in Wuhan, including the fact that key experimental work with humanized mice was conducted at a biosafety level 3 lab at Wuhan University Center for Animal Experiment — and not at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, as was previously assumed"

Fauci was asked specifically about the WIV and apparently answered truthfully according to this very link YOU provided.

Again, I'm open to more damaging OR exculpatory facts emerging. Are you also open to either? Taihtsat

Your nose is growing. "The bat coronavirus grant provided EcoHealth Alliance with a total of $3.1 million, including $599,000 that the Wuhan Institute of Virology used in part to identify and alter bat coronaviruses likely to infect humans." THE GRANT WAS TO WIV.

Your nifty quote "The documents contain several critical details about the research in Wuhan, including the fact that key experimental work with humanized mice was conducted at a biosafety level 3 lab at Wuhan University Center for Animal Experiment — and not at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, as was previously assumed." simply goes to some research being done at a lower safety level lab, and supports a lab leak.

Your nose is growing. "The bat coronavirus grant provided EcoHealth Alliance with a total of $3.1 million, including $599,000 that the Wuhan Institute of Virology used in part to identify and alter bat coronaviruses likely to infect humans." THE GRANT WAS TO WIV.

Your nifty quote "The documents contain several critical details about the research in Wuhan, including the fact that key experimental work with humanized mice was conducted at a biosafety level 3 lab at Wuhan University Center for Animal Experiment — and not at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, as was previously assumed." simply goes to some research being done at a lower safety level lab, and supports a lab leak.
ALL of your first paragraph has already been discussed and stipulated from our previous tussle in other threads even right down to the various interpretations of the grant money directly or indirectly going to WIV via EcoHealth or the NIH. So no...the GRANT WAS TO ECOHELATH AND THEY SUBCONTRACTED WITH THE WIV APPARENTL, WHO FUNDED RESEARCH CARRIED OUT IN ANOTHER LAB!

Again, this article says the money didn't even go to the WIV, but to another lab. So, again, counselor, where is the direct evidence that when fauci said that the NIH has never and is not now funding GOF or providing grants to the WIV he was lying?

You didn't answer my question: are you open to exculpatory evidence that will counter your belief/hope that any of this actually happened?

ALL of your first paragraph has already been discussed and stipulated from our previous tussle in other threads even right down to the various interpretations of the grant money directly or indirectly going to WIV via EcoHealth or the NIH. So no...the GRANT WAS TO ECOHELATH AND THEY SUBCONTRACTED WITH THE WIV APPARENTL, WHO FUNDED RESEARCH CARRIED OUT IN ANOTHER LAB!

Again, this article says the money didn't even go to the WIV, but to another lab. So, again, counselor, where is the direct evidence that when fauci said that the NIH has never and is not now funding GOF or providing grants to the WIV he was lying?

You didn't answer my question: are you open to exculpatory evidence that will counter your belief/hope that any of this actually happened?

In the real world, that is otherwise known as money laundering.

More from the "Law of unintended consequences" file:

Biden will issue an executive order mandating all Federal employees are vaccinated. FURTHER, all government contractors will be held to the same standard, with OSHA playing the heavy to the tune of $14K per violation.

I can't wait to see how this plays out.

As an aside, I found this headline on reddit, where the majority of the commentary is something along the lines of "cool, a bunch of high paying jobs gonna open up". This, from the people who are sitting on their asses and can't be bothered to get a job now and have an 18 month work gap think they'll just roll into a G14 job because of... reasons.

Story time:

I'm putting this here so as not to create another thread on covid.

Long story short, I was informed today that someone I was in contact with this past weekend tested positive. Shitty part is, she knew she was ill and hung out anyway, but thats another story...

So, we decide that my whole immediate family needs to get tested, just in case: my wife, my son and I. My wife was in the ER for an unrelated matter and when she informed them that she was exposed, they said they would test her. When she finally saw someone, they gave her a verbal survey and determined that "she probably didn't have it" and sent her on her way.

I called and checked around every pharmacy in town and there are virtually zero tests available on short notice; I did find an appointment for Sept 15th. Finally decided to take my son and myself to urgent care and when we saw the physician she informed us that the CDC recommends waiting another day or two to make sure viral loads are at their highest. Ok, so we schedule for Friday and then chit-chat. She tells me that health care is about to get 200x worse because there is a glut of medical workers who won't get vaccinated, and due to the mandate they will all lose their jobs. At this particular clinic, she said it was about half the staff, which is in line with the national average. I apologized for taking up their resources for a silly thing like getting tested when there are a lot of actual sick people out there, and she acknowledged that resources are stretched thin and that testing is low priority but still important.

So, a couple of things: is the better good served by having unvaxxed health care workers and keeping the system afloat, or by removing them from their jobs in order to... I'm not sure what, but I'm guessing someone somewhere determined that having less nurses and doctors was a good thing.

Another thing: people making policy have no idea what its like for the people with boots on the ground. A lot of this stuff looks good on paper or in someone's head, but the realities are very different and these same people are burying their head in the sand to the realities. The reality is that our health care system only has capacity to serve the severely ill, and if you're not then they simply don't (literally) have the time for you.
The staff shortages at hospitals aren't going to matter in a couple weeks, because you won't be able to get there anyway - at least not for emergency care. The EMS services (ambulance drivers and crews) have an even lower rate of vaccination, and they're likely to leave in droves ahead of the deadline. Even the volunteer departments are required to follow the mandate, and there's zero incentive for them to do so.

Rogan is not getting “slaughtered” because he’s COVID free - he’s getting taken to task because he’s an idiot.
One sure sign that our culture is in decline - people turning to clueless celebrities for guidance.

Well you have the wrong poster . “Solution” in Couged speak means mitigation. Hey we tried something for two months, didn’t work , let’s scrap it . If we had this attitude in WW II we would be speaking German or Japanese right now.

I do know what some answers aren’t. One, just let the chips fall where they may. Two , stick light inside your body, 3 suck on some Lysol , 4 take a horse pill even tho it helped Joe Rogan.

It is kind of like sex and pregnancy . Do I think college kids will just say no? Nope. But let’s not pretend there is not a way to mitigate pregnancy . Condoms aren’t 100%. So let’s not make that recommendation. Miss taking the pill… not 100% . Let’s just use the Catholic Rhythm method , that sounds like the best plan .

You talk about unintended consequences … here is one for you … the health care worker who quits her job leaving a shortage at the local hospital . Lots of people backed up at the ER. Her son , little Ed plays football and breaks his leg. She goes to the Er and is told probably about a n 8 hour wait . Little Ed needs surgery 8 days later but they can’t book the surgery cause they don’t have the staff .

Unintended consequences don’t only happen to pro mandate, and guess what , as someone who is in that camp I am fully on board with what happens and let the chips land where they land .

Show me where a grant went to the Wuhan University Center for Animal Experiment, or a subgrant or whatever hair you want to split.

And edit to add- do you think the obviously known subgrant or whatever was unknown to NIH or Fauci or anyone? EcoHealth Alliance whole purpose is to handout money after getting money handed to it by NIH.

Last edited:
The staff shortages at hospitals aren't going to matter in a couple weeks, because you won't be able to get there anyway - at least not for emergency care. The EMS services (ambulance drivers and crews) have an even lower rate of vaccination, and they're likely to leave in droves ahead of the deadline. Even the volunteer departments are required to follow the mandate, and there's zero incentive for them to do so.
The city of Portland reminded their vax mandate today, as they would have lost more than 200 officers.

Carry on.

Rogan is not getting “slaughtered” because he’s COVID free - he’s getting taken to task because he’s an idiot.
One sure sign that our culture is in decline - people turning to clueless celebrities for guidance.
Because 'he's an idiot'. Interesting. Rogan takes care of himself physically with proper diet, exercises regularly, utilizes alternate treatements including ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies and is seemingly cured within days but 'he's an idiot'.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT