ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Inslee vaccination mandate

Because 'he's an idiot'. Interesting. Rogan takes care of himself physically with proper diet, exercises regularly, utilizes alternate treatements including ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies and is seemingly cured within days but 'he's an idiot'.
And has a $100 million contract with Spotify.

Because 'he's an idiot'. Interesting. Rogan takes care of himself physically with proper diet, exercises regularly, utilizes alternate treatements including ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies and is seemingly cured within days but 'he's an idiot'.
So you’re claiming that ivermectin “cured” him?

So you’re claiming that ivermectin “cured” him?

Joe Rogan himself is quoted as saying he was treated with ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies. And he now doesn't have Covid.

You should really play the 'horse dewormer' card now. And Joe Rogan still won't have Covid.

Or you can listen to the Oklahoma physician who is claiming the ICU is overrun due to horse dewormer overdoses even though he hasn't been in that particular hospital in a couple months.

Joe Rogan himself is quoted as saying he was treated with ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies. And he now doesn't have Covid.

You should really play the 'horse dewormer' card now. And Joe Rogan still won't have Covid.

Or you can listen to the Oklahoma physician who is claiming the ICU is overrun due to horse dewormer overdoses even though he hasn't been in that particular hospital in a couple months.
Same side... however
Rogan is prosthelytizing to millions of his listeners based on anecdotal evidence, and its ignorant at best and negligent at worst. Not only that, but his experience is steeped in confirmation bias.

Rogan should not be used as an example or source of information.

The problem with that is when you're treated with two things, how do you know what worked? Monoclonal antibodies are pretty much accepted as effective (even if they're not necessarily available everywhere) so it's easy for some to say that's what cured him.

FDA, WHO, and others seem to be resting on the peer-reviewed studies that have extrapolated that it would require large (toxic) doses of Ivermectin to have an effect. They're discounting the multitude of small, observational studies that show it works at lower levels. Curious how the same sort of studies they rely on to support some positions are considered inadequate to support others. The reluctance to approve it widely also seems to be about making sure there's enough to treat roundworms and scabies (sorry you might die, but we want to make sure this other guy doesn't get itchy).

Not saying that people should be taking the horse dewormer tabs either, those are obviously doses that are too high. But I don't see the harm in trying it on a larger scale to see if the indications from the small studies hold up.

I have no idea who that Dr is nor do I care. Completely irrelevant. I just know for certain that there is zero evidence for ivermectin vs COVID. Correlation is not causation. Rogan is a fool.

I have no idea who that Dr is nor do I care. Completely irrelevant. I just know for certain that there is zero evidence for ivermectin vs COVID. Correlation is not causation. Rogan is a fool.

Zero is a pretty strong stance. Zero? For certain?

Same side... however
Rogan is prosthelytizing to millions of his listeners based on anecdotal evidence, and its ignorant at best and negligent at worst. Not only that, but his experience is steeped in confirmation bias.

Rogan should not be used as an example or source of information.

I think Rogan is just telling his story. Similar to the “I wish I’d gotten the vaccine, now I’m in the ICU” stories that are all the rage.

The problem with that is when you're treated with two things, how do you know what worked? Monoclonal antibodies are pretty much accepted as effective (even if they're not necessarily available everywhere) so it's easy for some to say that's what cured him.

FDA, WHO, and others seem to be resting on the peer-reviewed studies that have extrapolated that it would require large (toxic) doses of Ivermectin to have an effect. They're discounting the multitude of small, observational studies that show it works at lower levels. Curious how the same sort of studies they rely on to support some positions are considered inadequate to support others. The reluctance to approve it widely also seems to be about making sure there's enough to treat roundworms and scabies (sorry you might die, but we want to make sure this other guy doesn't get itchy).

Not saying that people should be taking the horse dewormer tabs either, those are obviously doses that are too high. But I don't see the harm in trying it on a larger scale to see if the indications from the small studies hold up.

JMO, I think the story is he took a cocktail of therapeutics administered by his doctor. Was it ivermectin? Was it regeneron? Was it zinc and vitamin C? Was it was it a marijuana infused immune system? All of the above? Something else? We will likely never know.

Do what your doc says, and it helps to have a $100 million contract.

And hooray for observational studies.

JMO, I think the story is he took a cocktail of therapeutics administered by his doctor. Was it ivermectin? Was it regeneron? Was it zinc and vitamin C? Was it was it a marijuana infused immune system? All of the above? Something else? We will likely never know.

Do what your doc says, and it helps to have a $100 million contract.

And hooray for observational studies.
Rogan’s saying he’s taking whatever he thinks his listeners want him to say he’s taking. Dollars to donuts he’s vaxxed. He’s fleecing morons to the tune of $100M. Good on him. I would too.

Reactions: WillieThePimp
Rogan’s saying he’s taking whatever he thinks his listeners want him to say he’s taking. Dollars to donuts he’s vaxxed. He’s fleecing morons to the tune of $100M. Good on him. I would too.

Rogan already said he's been vaccinated. Yet, he still contracted Covid and then treated it as described - but somehow he's the bad guy for surviving?

it's comical the absolutes some people take relative to COVID. VAX!!! NO VAX!!! MASK! NO MASK! TRUST FAUCCI!

You get it yet? Probably not.

“When people are able to make choices without government interference for themselves in terms of their well-being and the well-being of their family... we are a stronger society."
Kamala Harris

Reactions: NMBRCRNCHR
Rogan already said he's been vaccinated. Yet, he still contracted Covid and then treated it as described - but somehow he's the bad guy for surviving?

it's comical the absolutes some people take relative to COVID. VAX!!! NO VAX!!! MASK! NO MASK! TRUST FAUCCI!

You get it yet? Probably not.
Where did I say he was a bad guy? He’s saying what his listeners want to hear. And making a boatload doing it. He’s not doing anything illegal. I said I’d do the same! If you are one of the targets, that’s on you.

“When people are able to make choices without government interference for themselves in terms of their well-being and the well-being of their family... we are a stronger society."
Kamala Harris
Funny how quotes like these (and there are many) get lost in the ether when discussing government sanctioned mandates. But make a post or tweet that may be borderline offensive 15 years ago, then watch the leftist mob burn you at the stake.

I find it ironic that in our nation we're told that virtue is the path to success: work hard, be honest, be good and kind, yet the path to political success is paved with lies, greed, and treachery.
And for Kamala- shacking up with and older dude.

Practicing intellectual dishonesty is your choice. Knock yourself out.

heal thyself, intellectual dishonesty physician.

Your ongoing vaccine/mandate narrative mimics big pharma's talking points and totally discounts millions of people who have had/survived covid and now have far superior natural immunity to anything produced by J&J, Moderna or Pfizer.

Now, about Israel....

Reactions: NMBRCRNCHR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT