ADVERTISEMENT

Jaylen Watson does it again

Ouch. I love the Chiefs and I'm wearing my KC sweatshirt as I write. At least you and I can agree on our college team!

Glad Cougar
Im a Broncos Fan. I’m sure you can understand why I hate the Chiefs don’t think we’ve beat them since Steve Deberg was under center.

Im a Broncos Fan. I’m sure you can understand why I hate the Chiefs don’t think we’ve beat them since Steve Deberg was under center.
DeBerg handing off with that pin sticking out his pinky, was nauseating.

Loved the Chiefs since the early 70's, but hated them when they played Seattle. Deberg played for some of the crappiest teams in his career. Started out playing for the 49rs who tarded their drafts away for Plunkett and Simpson. Thank gawd they were smart enough to hire Walsh. I wonder what the Seahawks would of looked like after 3 years with Bill at the helm??

Reactions: 79COUG
....and Watson does it yet again. Another interception in the playoffs, this time against Joe Burrow and the Bengals. Wow, what a 7th round draft steal for the Chiefs along with their starting RB Pacheco. Would love to see Jaylen get a Super Bowl ring, but of course....I'm a KC fan.

Glad Cougar

....and Watson does it yet again. Another interception in the playoffs, this time against Joe Burrow and the Bengals. Wow, what a 7th round draft steal for the Chiefs along with their starting RB Pacheco. Would love to see Jaylen get a Super Bowl ring, but of course....I'm a KC fan.

Glad Cougar
Ugh. Love watson, that game was painful. On the plus side at least one Coug is gonna get a SB ring. That’s pretty cool. I of course will be pulling for Minshew and Dillard

Ugh. Love watson, that game was painful. On the plus side at least one Coug is gonna get a SB ring. That’s pretty cool. I of course will be pulling for Minshew and Dillard

Watson is a pretty good safety, but he was clearly out of place getting moved over to cornerback because of injuries.

Don't know why I had it in my head. Ironically, I live in Kansas but I don't root for the Chiefs. Pulled on my Steelers t-shirt in 1978 and never took it off.
Steeler trivia for 100 Ed...

"he was number 31 for the Steelers......"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT