ADVERTISEMENT

Johnathan Nathaniel OL visiting

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
He is a 65 250 OL from Arizona who is visiting this weekend. The unexpected departure of OL Q White has left an opening. I am not an expert on O Linemen but i see a rangy athletic OL, with long arms and great potential . He finishes his blocks well and has quick feet. He also seems to have a mean streak in him. He has also has been offered by Arizona.He seems like he would be a good get ,at this late date.

He is a 65 250 OL from Arizona who is visiting this weekend. The unexpected departure of OL Q White has left an opening. I am not an expert on O Linemen but i see a rangy athletic OL, with long arms and great potential . He finishes his blocks well and has quick feet. He also seems to have a mean streak in him. He has also has been offered by Arizona.He seems like he would be a good get ,at this late date.
I was hoping they'd get him to visit. Watch his tape. One of the most underrated players at this point. he's an Andre Dillard type of player. I'm glad they're after more athletic players who just need time in the weight room.

Good comparison., he looks like he can add 40 pounds on that frame.I really like his tapes. I also think that he is underrated

I think he's stated this is the only OV he's taking. So, unless he's taking an unofficial to Zona, or has been there several times and doesn't need to visit, I think we're in the drivers seat.

Been some rumors about him having some academic work to do still, so that might explain the lack of offers.

He has 12 D 1 offers,however only two are from P5 schools. So he is either underrated or he is an academic risk?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT