ADVERTISEMENT

KAT signal

How long have you been living in Southerner California? There are 4 things that everyone who has lived there for any length of time understands. Those are 1) lakers, 2) dodgers 3) USC football 4) UCLA basketball. When these teams are really good, I don’t care what else is going on, everything stops and they are packed, standing room only, tremendously difficult to get tickets.. No matter when they play.. These are social events that become star laden events. I guess you can say Southern California fans are a bit of bandwagons, but they only show up for good product…But when the product is good there is no where else in the country like it..

I may trademark it the K-Kat signal .
Just so long as it is not the Kit Kat signal.

Just so long as it is not the Kit Kat signal.
Would rating them on a kit Kat scale be any less arbitrary than a star scale? Might even be more descriptive - we could rate OL/DL on the king size kit Kat scale, and underclass prospects on the snack size scale. And, maybe we could get a few bucks from Mars (or is it Hershey?) for using kit Kat in the first place.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
kind of weird how many of our commits have held off going public. Either our staff does the signal way to early or they are asking kids not to do it till later.

I've heard we have five commits that we are waiting on a public announcement from. Several others could be close to committing as well. Not sure what is driving this but recruits are taking a lot of time to thank the staff's recruiting them and moving on than before. Keeping portal options open perhaps? If so, that's a good business lesson.

Also, the dawgs just got a qb commit. Is it the kid there was a thread about from the Dakotas?

Dickert sending out faux signals to make things look better than they are?
Nope. I've heard we have more commits than Dickert has sent out signals. I don't understand what the delay has been. There is probably something to the theory recruits are taking a lot more time to let the coaches who recruited them thank you because with the portal and the turnover in the profession, all the relationships could pay off down the road.

Also, the dawgs just got a qb commit. Is it the kid there was a thread about from the Dakotas?
Yep. Lincoln Keinholz out of Riggs HS in Pierre is going to be a Husky. His coach knew DeBoer well, who is also from South Dakota. I'm sure that helped sway the kid to UW.

Glad Cougar

I expect these phantom commits will not verbal until they see how the future of the P12 shakes out. Might be wrong, regardless it is a very dark day for the PAC.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT