ADVERTISEMENT

Klay Thompson scores 40 pts in 1H vs. Indiana; Finishes with 60 pts

ScottHood

Nov 8, 2007
Thompson putting on a shooting clinic. GSW lead 80-50 at halftime. Final score was 142-106. Incredible offense.

Incredibly, Thompson played less than 30 minutes. 21-33 FG total, 8-14 3P.

Last edited:
Thompson putting on a shooting clinic. GSW lead 80-50 at halftime. Final score was 142-106. Incredible offense.

Good for Klay. Our other Cougar, my favorite Aron Baynes, continues to log solid if unspectacular minutes in Detroit as All star Andre Drummonds backup.

A week or so ago, Drummond sat out a game due to illness. Baynes scored 20 points and had 8? rebounds in a win, prompting his coach to call him "a starting center".

On a sort of relevant note, having 2 Cougs in the NBA, including an all star, should have some positive effect on recruiting? See Kent thread on th BB board if you are bored.

Good for Klay. Our other Cougar, my favorite Aron Baynes, continues to log solid if unspectacular minutes in Detroit as All star Andre Drummonds backup.

A week or so ago, Drummond sat out a game due to illness. Baynes scored 20 points and had 8? rebounds in a win, prompting his coach to call him "a starting center".

On a sort of relevant note, having 2 Cougs in the NBA, including an all star, should have some positive effect on recruiting? See Kent thread on th BB board if you are bored.
it can't be overstated how happy i am that baynes has been able to put together an nba career. he deserves it (which doesn't often mean anything for those players on the bubble).

When his shot is dialed in it is incredible to watch. Too bad I missed seeing this game.

By the way, this was nothing. Stu House, former Wazzu player, once scored 8 points in 6 seconds at Detroit Denby High School in the 1970s. The "old guys" might recall this. :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT