ADVERTISEMENT

Kliavkoff letter to UC Board

Might as well use all California cult politics against them not just climate change. Is it equitable for only mens teams to charter flights? Women fly coach? What is this 1980? Also, doing “business” with those horrible pro life regions? Really? Thought there was state travel bans in place for these “Handmaids Tale” states? Come on governor!

Reactions: Mitchf350
Admittedly I'm old school, and still hold a grudge against USC from their "big time" era when they refused to travel to Pullman, 1956-84. Throw on top of that, all the political/player/admission drug/bribery scandals, they are and always have been bad news on the "fair play" front at all levels. Dare I say that they are ethically rotten to the core. So good riddance to them. Big-10 it is your turn to try to deal with them, they are going to try to rob you blind. But the Conference and the conference schools need to fight like hell to keep UCLA, even if it requires paying off some of their debts. That is the one that really hurts if they leave, because they are part of the family.

It may not ultimately succeed, but Kliavkoff hits all of the hot buttons with this letter.

Jay Inslee will cringe if his alma mater goes this route as well. Up to a 290% increase in air travel.

This is exactly how I would spin the move as well. Keep hammering the climate issue.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...cial-mental-health-concerns-ucla-move-big-ten
Every other industry in the country has already shown they care more about money than they do about climate change. Now it’s UCLA’s turn.

Yeah money talks no matter what side of the aisle you are on. They can overlook their differences if everyone is making millions.

Isn't this the same Jay Inslee that wasted $5M on his presidential vanity endeavor? Whose campaign only had one single platform issue (climate change)? Who attended rallies and debates by traveling first class?

Yeah, lets not get excited about Jay getting too excited about UW air travel and expenses...
As Hunter Biden is sure to say, Democrats and hypocrisy go together like hookers and blow.

Admittedly I'm old school, and still hold a grudge against USC from their "big time" era when they refused to travel to Pullman, 1956-84. Throw on top of that, all the political/player/admission drug/bribery scandals, they are and always have been bad news on the "fair play" front at all levels. Dare I say that they are ethically rotten to the core. So good riddance to them. Big-10 it is your turn to try to deal with them, they are going to try to rob you blind. But the Conference and the conference schools need to fight like hell to keep UCLA, even if it requires paying off some of their debts. That is the one that really hurts if they leave, because they are part of the family.
Come on now. You know better. You would have to have ethics to be ethically rotten to the core.

Come on now. You know better. You would have to have ethics to be ethically rotten to the core.
Coming from an ambulance chaser - oops I mean lawyer.......just saying. So you have no ethics or you do and are rotten to the core? Kind of a lose-lose secenario.....

Bwawahahahah! Just ribbing ya for old times sake gibby.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT