ADVERTISEMENT

LA Bowl vs. Fresno State

I like our chances. Their OL will be pressed by our D off their qb. Fresno throws the ball short and hopes for a long gain. They give up 4.5 yds per rush

Morris may have to get creative if any more WRs are out. Could be a lot of jumbo packages!
much to the delight of a couple of posters here. You know, until they actually run more than pass at which point they'll scream " we run too much, we're a passing team!!"

Just got the announcement from WSU offering tickets. Prices aren't outrageous, but...as I'm sure most of us could have predicted, I found far better seats for similar money by not going through WSU. And I actually got to pick which seat, not just which area of the stadium.

Reactions: M-I-Coug
What does it smell like?

Every single batch I’ve done has been a little bit different. I think most notably — not my favorite, but I guess the one that I got the most compliments on — was a particular one I did with mostly cheese. It’s a little bit more of an earthy aroma, I would say. But that was actually by request. One of my clients paid a little bit extra for that. He wanted to have cheesy farts. So that day I ate half a block of sharp cheddar. And yeah, it wasn’t really the best for my body to eat that much cheese
Is that where the term “cut the cheese” came from? I usually do fart jars with Limburger cheese. I also like going into my kid’s room and waking him up with a big nasty dad fart.

• Haha
Reactions: justinbgocougs
Is that where the term “cut the cheese” came from? I usually do fart jars with Limburger cheese. I also like going into my kid’s room and waking him up with a big nasty dad fart.

The morning is the best time to jar them. Not only is it the best aroma but the best time for overall quantity. Can get multiple jars

ADVERTISEMENT