ADVERTISEMENT

LA Bowl vs. Fresno State

Not a great matchup for us. Haener can sling it and Tedford can coach. I would give FSU like -6.

It should be finalized, all that’s left is the announcement. Sun Bowl says they’re announcing in 10 minutes.

Cotton has acknowledged that they get Tulane. If we’re in LA, pretty sure that means USC is the other Cotton team.

But we've played a significantly more difficult schedule down the stretch than they have.

But we've played a significantly more difficult schedule down the stretch than they have.
Unfortunately it’s practically a home game for them.

Sadly, I agree we should not be favored. I think they’ll move the ball pretty effectively against us. Not sure we’ll do the same against them.

I wouldn’t be surprised to hear Fresno QB sit out this game. He was hurt for a long stretch this year & possibly just play in Senior Bowl.

Fans on their board seem pretty disappointed. "Disrespectful" to them to have to play a number 7 in the Pac team. And evidently we've been "avoiding" scheduling a home and home with them??

Official announcements have USC/Tulane in the Cotton, UW/Texas in the Alamo.

Twitter also has Oregon State/Florida in Vegas.

Must mean Oregon is in the Holiday, I’m guessing against Purdue. And news reports already have Duck players announcing that they’re not playing, or entering the portal.

Fans on their board seem pretty disappointed. "Disrespectful" to them to have to play a number 7 in the Pac team. And evidently we've been "avoiding" scheduling a home and home with them??
As we should. They’re a G5 team. If they want a series with us, they should travel twice, and first.

And then you also have to consider that nobody wants to go to Fresno. It’s not quite the armpit of California, but it’s within smelling distance.

I don't blame them. We would say the same thing. Granted, you can't even compare strength of schedules, but....WE BEAT NOBODY THIS YEAR. Best win of the year, was Wisconsin, and they're lucky to have a winning season.

It's pretty pathetic. You're the Mountain West Champion and you play a # 7 Pac-12 team.

It is what it is.

I like the Orange and Rose matchups -

Utah/Penn State
Tennessee/Clemson
I don't blame them. We would say the same thing. Granted, you can't even compare strength of schedules, but....WE BEAT NOBODY THIS YEAR. Best win of the year, was Wisconsin, and they're lucky to have a winning season.

It's pretty pathetic. You're the Mountain West Champion and you play a # 7 Pac-12 team.

It is what it is.
its likely to be a motivator for them. They’ve got something to prove. No obvious motivation for us.

Still haven’t seen anything from WSU football or LA bowl Twitter….. strangely

Must mean Oregon is in the Holiday, I’m guessing against Purdue. And news reports already have Duck players announcing that they’re not playing, or entering the portal.
What a step down for U$C.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG

Hooray! I finally get to root FOR Sarkisian. :)

I like the Orange and Rose matchups -

Utah/Penn State
Tennessee/Clemson

its likely to be a motivator for them. They’ve got something to prove. No obvious motivation for us.
Agreed. Their overall mantra is one of us against the world.
Plus lately we seem to suck in bowl games.

It is what it is.
Well, who did they beat? Lost a close early game vs. Oregon State. Blown out vs. USC.

It is what it is.
Eh…we may not have won any big games but we went blow for blow with the best teams in the conference. I wouldn’t say we should be a big dog in this one probably a toss up.

Reactions: mikalalas
Hey man, you can make a good living selling fart jars.

If you're blonde. And female. And attractive.

What does it smell like?

Every single batch I’ve done has been a little bit different. I think most notably — not my favorite, but I guess the one that I got the most compliments on — was a particular one I did with mostly cheese. It’s a little bit more of an earthy aroma, I would say. But that was actually by request. One of my clients paid a little bit extra for that. He wanted to have cheesy farts. So that day I ate half a block of sharp cheddar. And yeah, it wasn’t really the best for my body to eat that much cheese

As with any of these lower tier bowls, it comes down to who actually suits up and plays. We laid an absolute turd in last year's bowl because half the team didn't bother to show up. I wouldn't bet on any bowl games right now.

As with any of these lower tier bowls, it comes down to who actually suits up and plays. We laid an absolute turd in last year's bowl because half the team didn't bother to show up. I wouldn't bet on any bowl games right now.
FTFY, "quit."

Morris may have to get creative if any more WRs are out. Could be a lot of jumbo packages!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT