ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Cougs get a nice win

spongeandshoot

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2020
Had to take a break from College football and the dumpster fire it has become to check out
probably the last bastion of purity in sports: Women's basketball

They were down 14-3 to start the game and came back to win by double digits by winning the 4th quarter.

Thats a solid win.

Reactions: SaveFerris
Wallack was really good in the first half. I’m not always sure she knows how talented she is. We still lack depth, but we showed good balance tonight. Different players stepped up at key moments to put the game away early in the 4th quarter.

Fun watch!

Reactions: spongeandshoot
Whoops...we were up by double digits but apparently the Beavs cut into that at the end. I didn't see the game but followed along online.

Yes Wallach is good.

I think we will get there with the depth as long as Etheridge sticks around. We had to build a starting 5 first. It was just Bobbi and Chanelle before as you know.

Last edited:
Wallack was really good in the first half. I’m not always sure she knows how talented she is. We still lack depth, but we showed good balance tonight. Different players stepped up at key moments to put the game away early in the 4th quarter.

Fun watch!

Wallack is kinda, sorta like a Rodman, Kymany on the men's team, in that Rodman, and Kymany, like a Wallack do NOT know how talented they are and so DO NOT ASSERT THEMSELVES, and instead choose to defer to teammates and let them take the shot, create shots, drive, finish at rim, etc.

just saw the box score. Wallach was 7-9 from the field. Wow!

CW was something like 6-19. Gotta be more efficient than that...but she almost had a triple double.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT