ADVERTISEMENT

Last 2 ACs: UW has outscored WSU 52-13 in 1st half; 31-0 in 4th quarter

YakiCoug

Hall Of Fame
Jan 6, 2003
We start weak and end with a whimper. Will Jimmy Lake crow again?

Last edited by a moderator:
We start weak and end with a whimper. Will Jimmy Lake crow again? Will sponge slither from beneath his bar stool to belch, "Leach ain't gonna get it done!"?

Would be nice to exceed their intensity level the entire game vs what we've seen the past few seasons.

Reactions: Orecoug
I actually wonder if the D got too amped before the game and were shellshocked by the third possession last year. If they lock in and just do what they do, they'll be fine.

The Cougs need to start fast, and if they ever fall behind not do so by more than 10 or so as it will get ugly very fast after that.

Understandable to worry about the D starting slow, but I am much more concerned with constipation on the Offensive side.

Reactions: 79COUG
Understandable to worry about the D starting slow, but I am much more concerned with constipation on the Offensive side.
I think they should practice by taking a crap and surfing the internet at the same time because they'll have to be more than one dimensional on offense.

Reactions: Coug90
I think they should practice by taking a crap and surfing the internet at the same time because they'll have to be more than one dimensional on offense.
Yes 70 passes is not going to get it done (unless we run 100+ plays). Jimmy lake will be popping off again. Let's get Morrow loose, and actually make an attempt to run the ball this week fellas.

Reactions: TSKCoug
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT