ADVERTISEMENT

Last 2 Leach press conferences

Probably somebody that pissed him off.

If you are irritating Leach and you keep doing it and it’s your job to interview him/ask questions then it probably is a good idea to not rub him the wrong way.

Just like if you were an outside sales person for a company and your job depends on a positive relationships with a customer you shouldn’t irritate the source of income. Same with the media. Don’t irritate the source of your information. You can write freely but it should be respectful if you get on the sources nerves to where they don’t care to talk to you that’s a failure on your part.

I am still curious about the reporter’s name and media affiliation.

I'm curious to know when CML's doctor will prescribe a Z-Pak for that incessant cough he's had for at least a year
No doubt . If I didn’t know better I would have thought he was smoking Pall Mall filterless

I know many people that, under normal circumstances are fine. Get them in a group of people (akin to a fundraiser, gotta mingle with people you don't know, etc.) and all the sudden they have a tickle in their throat they can't get rid of. It's a thing.

It is Zach Anders from CFC. He hasn't answered any of his questions all year, and it escalated to a new level Friday night. After receiving no answer to his first two questions Anders asked a cheap shot questions RE TH (obvious provocation). Leach then told Gardner not to answer any of his questions. The official school video cuts this out but you can see it in the video the SR posted. I am not certain of the root of the feud, but if I had to guess it has to do with the Tennessee debacle. After the deal fell though with the Vols and Leach was returning home Anders and one of his buddies stalked leach in the middle of the night asking him questions. Wouldn't be surprised to see his press credentials revoked soon. Would be a big hit to CFC an obvious homer outlet.

It is Zach Anders from CFC. He hasn't answered any of his questions all year, and it escalated to a new level Friday night. After receiving no answer to his first two questions Anders asked a cheap shot questions RE TH (obvious provocation). Leach then told Gardner not to answer any of his questions. The official school video cuts this out but you can see it in the video the SR posted. I am not certain of the root of the feud, but if I had to guess it has to do with the Tennessee debacle. After the deal fell though with the Vols and Leach was returning home Anders and one of his buddies stalked leach in the middle of the night asking him questions. Wouldn't be surprised to see his press credentials revoked soon. Would be a big hit to CFC an obvious homer outlet.

I cancelled my CF.C subscription and took my business here because of the constant attempts to make WSU look bad. Would love to see them lose their precious access.

That's funny if true, as two threads on the (free) FB board over there ask who it is. One of you two timers should trot over and clear things up. ;)

That said, does that place really make enough money to send a reporter to the game? That would surprise me. I think Scott has to go to a friend's house with cable to catch even the home games......:p

I cancelled my CF.C subscription and took my business here because of the constant attempts to make WSU look bad. Would love to see them lose their precious access.

We are glad to have you here etown.

The Walden/Wulff disease is partially rooted over there, and honestly they were a contributing part of why WSU was bad for so long. They made excuses for Wulff constantly and put Walden on a pedestal, and that's just about as counter productive/ limiting progress as you can be.

I'm glad Leach is telling them to F-off. They deserve it.

If you are an alum, or current student, or just a community fan, or anyone who supports WSU and WSU athletics than the common goal is for WSU to be the best and strongest and healthiest program it can be. Right? That's the goal, that's what we all want?

Then why on earth would you sit and defend some of the worst influences on the program, and also try to be negative surrounding the program. Why? What does that do to help the program? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Is it because "once a coug always a coug" yeah that's great, but there are some cougs I don't want running or influencing the program. That's just the cold hard truth. They aren't qualified to be running things, or influencing things in the modern era. I'm sorry, but they just aren't.

They are friends of yours? You know them personally? Well be a friend and tell them the truth. Tell them that they aren't helping the program be positive and if they actually cared about it moving forward they would help it succeed by building it up. This isn't a hard concept, but what've I found is that there are some Cougs who are so selfish in their own personal delusions of grandeur and to feel important that they would rather see the program be seen negatively to make themselves feel better/more important than to actually care about the success of the program.

Leach said there was "too much of a country club" atmosphere around the program, and honestly that's the truth. Just because you are a Coug does not mean you can do, say, act in a detrimental way that hurts the program. That goes for Walden, Wulff, Gesser, Cougfan, ANYBODY.

People joke that this board is the "land of misfits" but in reality this board has one of the best group of Cougs who supported and stuck by the rebuild and now get to enjoy all the benefits guilt free from being negative and actively or passively trying to sabotage the program. It's a wonderful feeling, and honestly I'm sorry to say some Cougs don't get to enjoy that feeling....because they are self absorbed idiots more interested in themselves than the success of the program.

We are glad to have you here etown.

The Walden/Wulff disease is partially rooted over there, and honestly they were a contributing part of why WSU was bad for so long. They made excuses for Wulff constantly and put Walden on a pedestal, and that's just about as counter productive/ limiting progress as you can be.

I'm glad Leach is telling them to F-off. They deserve it.

If you are an alum, or current student, or just a community fan, or anyone who supports WSU and WSU athletics than the common goal is for WSU to be the best and strongest and healthiest program it can be. Right? That's the goal, that's what we all want?

Then why on earth would you sit and defend some of the worst influences on the program, and also try to be negative surrounding the program. Why? What does that do to help the program? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Is it because "once a coug always a coug" yeah that's great, but there are some cougs I don't want running or influencing the program. That's just the cold hard truth. They aren't qualified to be running things, or influencing things in the modern era. I'm sorry, but they just aren't.

They are friends of yours? You know them personally? Well be a friend and tell them the truth. Tell them that they aren't helping the program be positive and if they actually cared about it moving forward they would help it succeed by building it up. This isn't a hard concept, but what've I found is that there are some Cougs who are so selfish in their own personal delusions of grandeur and to feel important that they would rather see the program be seen negatively to make themselves feel better/more important than to actually care about the success of the program.

Leach said there was "too much of a country club" atmosphere around the program, and honestly that's the truth. Just because you are a Coug does not mean you can do, say, act in a detrimental way that hurts the program. That goes for Walden, Wulff, Gesser, Cougfan, ANYBODY.

People joke that this board is the "land of misfits" but in reality this board has one of the best group of Cougs who supported and stuck by the rebuild and now get to enjoy all the benefits guilt free from being negative and actively or passively trying to sabotage the program. It's a wonderful feeling, and honestly I'm sorry to say some Cougs don't get to enjoy that feeling....because they are self absorbed idiots more interested in themselves than the success of the program.

So Cougfan contributed to why we were so bad for so long? Too funny.

I actually cant' stand Cougfan, but to blame a message board/ website for our failures is idiotic.

We failed because we could only afford 600k to pay a coach. And we couldn't afford Leach in 2011 like everybody wanted.

Do you really think that what people with names like Cougatron, YakiCoug, Finger Disco etc and what they post have any kind of bearing on the direction of the program?

Most Coug fans don't even visit these message boards. This board probably has 100 regular visitors tops.

If anything, it is people like you, who didn't donate to the program when we needed it the most that is the problem. Nobody gives two shits about what Cougfan or the people who post there says. They are irrelevant. Much like this site.

I actually cant' stand Cougfan, but to blame a message board/ website for our failures is idiotic.

We failed because we could only afford 600k to pay a coach. And we couldn't afford Leach in 2011 like everybody wanted.

Do you really think that what people with names like Cougatron, YakiCoug, Finger Disco etc and what they post have any kind of bearing on the direction of the program?

Most Coug fans don't even visit these message boards. This board probably has 100 regular visitors tops.

If anything, it is people like you, who didn't donate to the program when we needed it the most that is the problem. Nobody gives two shits about what Cougfan or the people who post there says. They are irrelevant. Much like this site.

I do donate and I also am not a Wulff loving “Leach isn’t gong to get it done” asshat like yourself.

The press does have an effect on the public perception and with that comes a large amount of responsibility to not be idiots, coug Fan has acted like idiots in the past so it is no surprise some of their staff are having a rough time.

I do donate and I also am not a Wulff loving “Leach isn’t gong to get it done” asshat like yourself.

The press does have an effect on the public perception and with that comes a large amount of responsibility to not be idiots, coug Fan has acted like idiots in the past so it is no surprise some of their staff are having a rough time.

Oh please.

You whined like a little bitch after the Portland State game about how Leach wasn't going to get it done and how you don't know where else to turn..so quit patting yourself on the back.

And yes, I wanted Wulff to win. Because he was a Coug and coach of our team. Duh.

Like it or not, Brand X has been the leading fansite for 20 years now. The narratives they push carry a lot of weight with the fanbase. Plenty of the opinions thrown around on social media are influenced by CF.C. Without access to the staff and players after practice, Brand X and Brand Y would become two peas in a pod.

I've always felt WSU is a place where fans need to understand the historical obstacles to winning. I'm going to give the current coaches the benefit of the doubt because, unless they are a special kind of awful, it's tough to find a replacement who will be better. So when folks give the benefit of the doubt to Doba, Wulff, Bone, or Kent, I understand. What I don't get is trying to stir as much drama up w/r/t Leach.

The first group of coaches went out of their way to make certain media outlets feel special, and they get the seal of approval. Leach is gruff and treats them like whores to get out his message. So they are critical of him.

But blasting out on twitter every time a prospect decommits (most egregious was when Victor Terry decommitted because his grades were unacceptable, didn't stop them from gleefully announcing a 3 star dropped his commitment) undoubtedly hurts the program. It creates the impression of a sinking ship. They also announced every rumor of a coaching departure as loudly as they could. It feels personal. And if they get their way, the program suffers because we aren't getting a better coach than Leach.

Reactions: spongewatch
Like it or not, Brand X has been the leading fansite for 20 years now. The narratives they push carry a lot of weight with the fanbase. Plenty of the opinions thrown around on social media are influenced by CF.C. Without access to the staff and players after practice, Brand X and Brand Y would become two peas in a pod.

I've always felt WSU is a place where fans need to understand the historical obstacles to winning. I'm going to give the current coaches the benefit of the doubt because, unless they are a special kind of awful, it's tough to find a replacement who will be better. So when folks give the benefit of the doubt to Doba, Wulff, Bone, or Kent, I understand. What I don't get is trying to stir as much drama up w/r/t Leach.

The first group of coaches went out of their way to make certain media outlets feel special, and they get the seal of approval. Leach is gruff and treats them like whores to get out his message. So they are critical of him.

But blasting out on twitter every time a prospect decommits (most egregious was when Victor Terry decommitted because his grades were unacceptable, didn't stop them from gleefully announcing a 3 star dropped his commitment) undoubtedly hurts the program. It creates the impression of a sinking ship. They also announced every rumor of a coaching departure as loudly as they could. It feels personal. And if they get their way, the program suffers because we aren't getting a better coach than Leach.

I wasn't aware of all the drama going on. I haven't been over to Cougfan in years.

I personally don't think CF carries much weight as to effect the program simply due to their numbers. At the end of the day, we simply don't have a rabid fan base like Alabama and the like. A very small percentage of fans and season ticket holders pay attention to Cougfan.

The above is just my opinion. I think you make a good point, however.

Karma is a mofo...and Cougfan is getting theirs in spades it appears for the way they treated people.

And yes, I wanted Wulff to win. Because he was a Coug and coach of our team. Duh.

I never said Leach wasn’t going to get it done. Go back and read those posts. I was upset that we lost, like most people. I still supported the team turning things around and believed we could make it. I even cited people like Cutcliffe/Snyder who lost to FCS teams as they rebuilt their programs.

You on the other hand were banned for threatening people.

And Paul Wulff was gone in 2012. GONE. FIRED. The support for him ends there at that second regarding WSU football. But you and your shitED brother didn’t do that now did you?

You are dog sh*t your brother is dog sh*t your family is dog sh*t and everyone knows it. You act like losers you talk like losers and you have undying love for losers.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware of all the drama going on. I haven't been over to Cougfan in years.

I personally don't think CF carries much weight as to effect the program simply due to their numbers. At the end of the day, we simply don't have a rabid fan base like Alabama and the like. A very small percentage of fans and season ticket holders pay attention to Cougfan.

Karma is a mofo...and Cougfan is getting theirs in spades it appears for the way they treated people.

You cannot spend 100 years not investing anything into your football program and expect a rabid fan base. The attitude of WSU fans reflects the leadership of the WSU admin in regards to its football program. Some schools saw a way to create school pride, a positive school brand, regional and national awareness and then role that into more donors, more $$$ and more applicants in turn creating a stronger academic student body. Not WSU! They finally get a ball coach and an AD that know what theyre doing and think the ship should turn overnight. Newsflash, it took 100 years to sink the ship, might take 20 to lift it off the ocean floor where Coach T left it.

I'm just going to say this... social media is massive. I work in media in my day job. Social Media numbers are one of the first questions when a newbie wants to do something in this industry. How many facebook followers do you have? How many Instagram? How many Twitter followers? The term "influencer" is a real thing and it shapes public opinion. And it's strictly social media. So to everyone, make no mistake, soc med is vitally important. And that's because there is a massive slice of our population that gets their "news" from it. They don't watch the nightly news.

Someone scoffs at the names that are on this particular site. You have no clue as to whom is behind those names. Nor the influence they have. It is fairly known that many programs have "plants" in these kinds of sites. People a part of the programs that basically stalk these sites to get a feel of the base. I don't know the numbers from this site but just like the analogy suggests, the base may not be a lot but the foundation is what keep the bulk of the house standing.

Anyone that doesn't believe soc med is an influencer in this world is not in touch with this world.

CF.C has been weakened tremendously. The conversations have slowed way down and there is almost as much activity here as on the Luxury Suites. Their free board is completely dead. People are increasingly looking to Twitter and Facebook for information and discussion. It appears that Zach Anders is blackballed from Leach interviews/questions. The problem is rooted in CF.C’s continual search for journalistic recognition. In order to do that, they choose to not move the ball forward for WSU athletics, tossing it aside completely at times. They’d rather have a WSU scandal than a winning program. That doesn’t sit well with me.

Personally think they are a worse impact then you are giving them credit.

When Leach took this job, I wanted to follow him because of the interesting situation of what happened to him at Tech. I am not a Tech fan, but know some Texas High School coaches that are fans of Leach and casually know some parents of his ex-players at Tech etc.

Anyway on the internet you don't initially know one site from another so I read that other one along with this one. I was actually amazed and somewhat disgusted by the barrage of hit pieces and derogatory articles directed at Leach from the start. The first season was obviously a rough one, but they did not let up after that and have continued even through last year ( I have not been over there since then). You would think if you just read their stuff, WSU was some blue blood program and Leach came in and ruined it. I will give you a comparison I also follow Arkansas and not one of their sites have had anywhere close to the hit pieces on Morris that this CFC has had on Leach and he actually took over a decent team and probably is taking them in the wrong direction. That site is a bad look to the outside internet world for your program and by extension your university.

Last edited:
Reactions: NMBRCRNCHR
CF.C has been weakened tremendously. The conversations have slowed way down and there is almost as much activity here as on the Luxury Suites. Their free board is completely dead. People are increasingly looking to Twitter and Facebook for information and discussion. It appears that Zach Anders is blackballed from Leach interviews/questions. The problem is rooted in CF.C’s continual search for journalistic recognition. In order to do that, they choose to not move the ball forward for WSU athletics, tossing it aside completely at times. They’d rather have a WSU scandal than a winning program. That doesn’t sit well with me.

This.

Personally think they are a worse impact then you are giving them credit.

When Leach took this job, I wanted to follow him because of the interesting situation of what happened to him at Tech. I am not a Tech fan, but know some Texas High School coaches that are fans of Leach and casually know some parents of his ex-players at Tech etc.

Anyway on the internet you don't initially know one site from another so I read that other one along with this one. I was actually amazed and somewhat disgusted by the barrage of hit pieces and derogatory articles directed at Leach from the start. The first season was obviously a rough one, but they did not let up after that and have continued even through last year ( I have not been over there since then). You would think if you just read their stuff, WSU was some blue blood program and Leach came in and ruined it. I will give you a comparison I also follow Arkansas and not one of their sites have had anywhere close to the hit pieces on Morris that this CFC has had on Leach and he actually took over a decent team and probably is taking them in the wrong direction. That site is a bad look to the outside internet world for your program and by extension your university.

I think there are people that tied their wagon so tightly to the Coach T hitch they can’t, they won’t let go. I think they had exclusive access to coaches and players under that regime. I think they were and are still mad that Leach refused to do the same. I think Coach T fans would rather WSU lost all their games so they could wag their fingers at Leach then genuinely enjoy the success the team had. WSU has some fans so entrenched in being a loveable loser that it became their identity. They would rather lose with Paul then win with Mike because Paul was their guy.

When I write that WSU is better off without some of its fans I’m being serious.

I'm just going to say this... social media is massive. I work in media in my day job. Social Media numbers are one of the first questions when a newbie wants to do something in this industry. How many facebook followers do you have? How many Instagram? How many Twitter followers? The term "influencer" is a real thing and it shapes public opinion. And it's strictly social media. So to everyone, make no mistake, soc med is vitally important. And that's because there is a massive slice of our population that gets their "news" from it. They don't watch the nightly news.

Someone scoffs at the names that are on this particular site. You have no clue as to whom is behind those names. Nor the influence they have. It is fairly known that many programs have "plants" in these kinds of sites. People a part of the programs that basically stalk these sites to get a feel of the base. I don't know the numbers from this site but just like the analogy suggests, the base may not be a lot but the foundation is what keep the bulk of the house standing.

Anyone that doesn't believe soc med is an influencer in this world is not in touch with this world.

Good time to (again) mention Texas A&M President Robert Gates who was a poster on their site ingognito for years, and outed himself when he retired.

Which is why I only and often post incredibly intelligent, thoughful, and direction-pointing comments. So the WSU Admin stalkers can get proper direction on how to proceed for the greater good of the FB program and University.

Good time to (again) mention Texas A&M President Robert Gates who was a poster on their site ingognito for years, and outed himself when he retired.

Which is why I only and often post incredibly intelligent, thoughful, and direction-pointing comments. So the WSU Admin stalkers can get proper direction on how to proceed for the greater good of the FB program and University.
giphy.gif

I think there are people that tied their wagon so tightly to the Coach T hitch they can’t, they won’t let go. I think they had exclusive access to coaches and players under that regime. I think they were and are still mad that Leach refused to do the same. I think Coach T fans would rather WSU lost all their games so they could wag their fingers at Leach then genuinely enjoy the success the team had. WSU has some fans so entrenched in being a loveable loser that it became their identity. They would rather lose with Paul then win with Mike because Paul was their guy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again......they were so in love with Wulff that they considered me a Wulff hater.........Let that sink in.

Reactions: etowncoug

I'm confused here 95man - you must be referring to yourself? You do, after all, have more than twice as many posts/day as me, based on how long we have both been on the site. You shouldn't be so tough on yourself. Once in a while, when you aren't attacking other posters, you have something thoughtful to say. Just keep growing up and working on it......

Then people have a total lack of perspective. Outside of when WSU plays or when USC plays or especially when they play each other the Pac 12 is almost totally unwatchable. Maybe Oregon is regaining their form, but the elite teams UW and Stanford for the most part play total snoozefest games to anyone outside of hardcore fans of their programs. Stanford, I understand because that is type of player they recruit and their style of football.
Have been a little puzzled by Pete at UW, although he is clearly winning , he has choked down their offense to where they have zero entertainment value to an outside the program viewer. Pete's teams at Boise were entertaining and fun to watch but he has taken a totally different approach at UW.

I've also found it amusing when people say message boards like this have no impact on recruiting. Let's say you're a dad of a legitimate Pac-12 recruit. I'm not talking about a helicopter parent or anything, just a normal dad who has some modicum of concern for where your kid is going to attend college. Your kid is deciding between a few programs. You really wouldn't at least, as part of checking things out, poke around on some free message boards to get a feel for the fan base, the views on the staff, whether they think the coaches are sticking around, financial issues, fan support, issues facing the program, etc.? I would. I'd even shell out the $10/month to get the real story on some programs on the premium side, at least for a couple months.

And if you give me the "he has to be his own man" speech, I bet most recruits in that position do the same thing. Perhaps they're not joining premium message boards, but they're definitely checking out social media, and I'd bet most of them at least poke around on these boards, too.

Even if you wouldn't, I'd bet most do, and even if just a few do, it matters.

Finally, also bear in mind that stuff that originates on message boards, or is asked about by reporters working for fan sites, often makes its way into the traditional press, too, where it's given more credibility (rightly or wrongly) and gets even more eyeballs. You notice how a lot of times something will be discussed on the boards and then be brought up in an article by Blanchette (or, back in the day, Withers), right?

Then people have a total lack of perspective. Outside of when WSU plays or when USC plays or especially when they play each other the Pac 12 is almost totally unwatchable. Maybe Oregon is regaining their form, but the elite teams UW and Stanford for the most part play total snoozefest games to anyone outside of hardcore fans of their programs. Stanford, I understand because that is type of player they recruit and their style of football.
Have been a little puzzled by Pete at UW, although he is clearly winning , he has choked down their offense to where they have zero entertainment value to an outside the program viewer. Pete's teams at Boise were entertaining and fun to watch but he has taken a totally different approach at UW.

I thought the Stanford-Oregon game was quite entertaining. Stanford was garbage for a half, but hung around and capitalized when finally in position to win. I agree that Stanford's offense is boring. Same with Wisconsin and Michigan State.

As far as uw goes, Browning is a game manager.

I dunno that he has had the same level of QB play at the uw. I don’t think he needs to take as many chances in big games. He may have lit up the scoreboard against a conference much weaker than the PAC 12.

I just think it’s a different scenario. He probably coaches boring football because it’s working and he can.

I thought the Stanford-Oregon game was quite entertaining. Stanford was garbage for a half, but hung around and capitalized when finally in position to win. I agree that Stanford's offense is boring. Same with Wisconsin and Michigan State.

As far as uw goes, Browning is a game manager.

I agree with that and is why I threw Oregon in my post. Like I said Stanford is what they are and that is alright, but when the rest of the conference is overly conservative or inept it makes for boring games. Oregon looks like they may be getting their offensive skill game back together matching that up against Stanford makes for an entertaining game even if you have not tie to either program.

I dunno that he has had the same level of QB play at the uw. I don’t think he needs to take as many chances in big games. He may have lit up the scoreboard against a conference much weaker than the PAC 12.

I just think it’s a different scenario. He probably coaches boring football because it’s working and he can.

It is working to a point. They are clearly beating all of the teams that they should beat in conference and out of conference. Where it is not working is when they get a match-up where they do not have the upper hand on the lines. Because of the way they play all through the season, when they get up against other teams where they can just not over power like Alabama, Penn State and Auburn they do not have the capability for another gear in their offense to get those teams off balance .

I've also found it amusing when people say message boards like this have no impact on recruiting. Let's say you're a dad of a legitimate Pac-12 recruit. I'm not talking about a helicopter parent or anything, just a normal dad who has some modicum of concern for where your kid is going to attend college. Your kid is deciding between a few programs. You really wouldn't at least, as part of checking things out, poke around on some free message boards to get a feel for the fan base, the views on the staff, whether they think the coaches are sticking around, financial issues, fan support, issues facing the program, etc.? I would. I'd even shell out the $10/month to get the real story on some programs on the premium side, at least for a couple months.

You notice how a lot of times something will be discussed by Loyal on the boards and then be brought up in an article by Blanchette (or, back in the day, Withers), right?

Fixed your post. :p

And you bring up a good point, whether you mean to or not. I have often gone to other team's boards, and found that there is no "free" board, or the one there is has basically nothing on it. And/or I need to at least register to post, and often to even read. But opposing fans come here all the time - I assume because there is no requirement to "do anything" to be able to read and post? Basically an open door for the world to see.

While I for one have pretty much have given up on WW's premium board picking up any traffic, which is too bad, if the above is accurate it does mean that keeping this board somewhat intelligent and civil is probably a good thing, recruiting-wise. So call me the board nanny all you want - it is my unwavering support for my Cougs that drives me to try to convince others to grow up and post like adults. So there.

Etown....can you produce the gleeful tweet out Terry? I know this probably is a fine line, but are you upset with the tweet of Terry not coming to WSU, or the tone in which it was delivered.

I never said Leach wasn’t going to get it done. Go back and read those posts. I was upset that we lost, like most people. I still supported the team turning things around and believed we could make it. I even cited people like Cutcliffe/Snyder who lost to FCS teams as they rebuilt their programs.

You on the other hand were banned for threatening people.

And Paul Wulff was gone in 2012. GONE. FIRED. The support for him ends there at that second regarding WSU football. But you and your shitED brother didn’t do that now did you?

You are dog sh*t your brother is dog sh*t your family is dog sh*t and everyone knows it. You act like losers you talk like losers and you have undying love for losers.
I know there is a huge difference not thinking he was going to get it done after losing to BYU and no offense vs being frustrated after a lost to PSU to start the season and asking who we should hire.

BTW, it is not for you to decide when support ends.

I'm confused here 95man - you must be referring to yourself? You do, after all, have more than twice as many posts/day as me, based on how long we have both been on the site. You shouldn't be so tough on yourself. Once in a while, when you aren't attacking other posters, you have something thoughtful to say. Just keep growing up and working on it......
rXmumpQ.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT