ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Borghi may...

And Borghi responded to a recent tweet that said he was out for the season by tweeting back “fake news.”

Reactions: M-I-Coug
I suspect that we will play SC.

Borghi is slightly less likely, but not impossible.

To get both would be very nice!

Apple Cup could be back on the table. If USC has to cancel, and UWs opponent next week (Stanford) has a flare up, we’re back on.

Apple Cup could be back on the table. If USC has to cancel, and UWs opponent next week (Stanford) has a flare up, we’re back on.
The Mike Lude protocols says the Apple Cup can't be played in Pullman next weekend because the students are back on campus.

Ellensburg might be a possibility.

Reactions: PeteTheChop
The Mike Lude protocols says the Apple Cup can't be played in Pullman next weekend because the students are back on campus.

Ellensburg might be a possibility.
Joe Albi is open as well.
last hurrah. That old dump is going to be torn down in the next few months.

Reactions: kayak15
This might be an unpopular take considering how the D played in the 2nd half but I’m watching OR OSU right now. And if we have Borghi healthy for OR we win that game.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
Joe Albi is open as well.
last hurrah. That old dump is going to be torn down in the next few months.
NCW, I gave your post a "like" purely on the basis of the last sentence. "Old dump" is right. Spokane should have been ashamed. All Albi needed was some raggedy barefoot kids kicking around a tattered soccer ball for the full third world experience.

Reactions: 79COUG
ADVERTISEMENT