ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Paul Wulff is about to land another 5-star

Sir, I've been to Pullman. I know Pullman. Pullman has always been a friend of mine. Corvallis is no Pullman.
I agreed with Lloyd Bentson...and I agree with you.

Although, I didn't mind the little time I spent in Corvallis, and found a couple places with some pretty good food - including a triple berry cobbler that nothing in Pullman could touch.

A reporter on the Brand X network is reporting Huskies QB Sam Huard (along with one of Washington's receivers) is headed to Cal Poly-SLO to play for CPW in the fall.

Sounds like Coach Wulff is trying to fast-track the rebuild more quickly than when he went 2-11, 1-11, 2-10 and 4-8 after inheriting a bare cupboard at WSU
you mean he's
A reporter on the Brand X network is reporting Huskies QB Sam Huard (along with one of Washington's receivers) is headed to Cal Poly-SLO to play for CPW in the fall.

Sounds like Coach Wulff is trying to fast-track the rebuild more quickly than when he went 2-11, 1-11, 2-10 and 4-8 after inheriting a bare cupboard at WSU
so, he's not doing it the right way this time?

I have heard, through some circles, that Wulff has significantly grown as a coach post-WSU.

Sam Huard's offensive coordinator is his former HS coach. He's got an opportunity to go down there and throw for a TON of yards and put up crazy numbers.

I'm hoping Wulff has a ton of success in that role. If he can recruit well to Cal Poly - which he should be able to do - I can see a ton of success coming to that program.
it could hardly be otherwise

Reactions: BiggsCoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT