ADVERTISEMENT

LSU

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
just gave up 585 yards and lost to a previously winless Missouri team. Mizzou was also without 3 WRs and 6 total players due to COVID.

LSU is not Alabama. They are a terrible defensive team. Apologies are encouraged.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flatlandcoug
As I said I really do wish Leach and MSU an undefeated season from here on out, but it’s getting harder to deny that the LSU victory was not as impressive as it looked at the time. I’m sure a quick perusing of the MSU boards will reveal some nascent simmering

TBF though, 2012 and 2013 were disasters for us. We’ll see if MSU boosters have that kind of patience. Not many SEC fans who allow “building years” as silly as that sounds to the rest of us

LSU could be worse. Could have Alex Grinch as their DC.

Would Alex be coaching at some D3 in New Hampshire if he wasn't Gary Pinkel's nephew?

just gave up 585 yards and lost to a previously winless Missouri team. Mizzou was also without 3 WRs and 6 total players due to COVID.

LSU is not Alabama. They are a terrible defensive team. Apologies are encouraged.

Thank you.
I’m putting my money on no apology from FarmAndFlatulence—he’s not fond of crow meat

UK just scored again. 24-2. This is like BYU 2012, and I'd venture 2020 UK is probably about as good as 2012 BYU who finished 8-5.

Last edited:

Thank you.
You poor misguided fool.

Missouri is led by Jim Sterk - a notorious FOOTBALL AD.

His new coaches in their first year ALWAYS defeat Scott Woodward's teams

Jim Sterk's football teams go to the Rose Bowl. Scott Woodward's teams go 0-12.

This time Sterk was able to hire a football coach without the interference of Bill Moos or Jim Walden.

This time they got TOTAL buy in. Training table attendance is UP.

And Portland State (a notorious destroyer of QBs) is off the schedule.

And no message board negativity

Go to their message boards and read the wisdom of TigerEd, MizzouEd, and SpongeTiger.

One naysayer, BiggsTiger thinks they don't punt enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT