ADVERTISEMENT

Mason Miller OL

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
coach Comes from Nevada. He is leach s new hire He has worked under Mumme. He is a former Rb who has experience with the Air raid and coaching the O Line. Oh well,he has to be an improvement

Reactions: PINGDUDE4 and Tx64
coach Comes from Nevada. He is leach s new hire He has worked under Mumme. He is a former Rb who has experience with the Air raid and coaching the O Line. Oh well,he has to be an improvement

Good catch. He has plenty of offensive line experience and is a good recruiter. I am hopeful he will be an improvement as well.

He has to rapidly gain the trust of the O Linemen. I believe he will be an improvement and the offense starts to mix in a few more running plays this year.

He has to rapidly gain the trust of the O Linemen. I believe he will be an improvement and the offense starts to mix in a few more running plays this year.

If they can find 5 solid linemen and 3 adequate backups. He has been an asst. head coach, offensive coordinator, and head coach as well. That will help as well.

Maybe Leach can also get RB/recruiting director White also.

Maybe Leach can also get RB/recruiting director White also.

I don't know how I feel about that. His experience is unique. I think Mele would be better. We would need a great recruiter for special teams. I am surprised the RB coach has not already been hired.

Yes gain the trust of his O linemen. They have to believe in their coach to perform at an optimum level and go to war for him

Reactions: 79COUG
Leach is recruiting an experienced coach that is not a RB coach. Any idea who it is and the position they would coach.

Did some digging on the experienced coach and word is Paul Wolff is closed to signing a deal with the cuogs as coordinator! Excellent work Mike!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT