ADVERTISEMENT

MBK Final: Cougs 82, New Mexico 59 (Story)

The USC game should be interesting. USC went on the road and took UVA down to the wire losing in overtime to the pundits much adored coach ,Bennett, on the road. .USC led most of the way and lost probably because of a hostile crowd and very questionable homer calls,. USC has a much, heralded top 10, recruiting class while the cougs are a bunch of misfits,juco rejects,little recruited, and unworthy PAC 12 players,according to pundits on this board.. The cougs ,under barely competent coach,Kent according to these pundits, hope to stage a mighty upset. We will see as the cougs have managed a respectable 8-4 pre-conference record. The game should be an indicator if the cougs may go win less in conference play because they have a crummy coach and unworthy PAC 12 players.Hint,most of these guys do not know shinola, But i am sure that vegas will make the Bears a favorite in the game.So the game should be interesting to waych.

It was Cal not USC that took UVA to overtime (and yes they were on the wrong end of several questionable calls). Cal, by the way, had the 3rd ranked recruiting class behind Duke and Kentucky.

I think we can beat USC if the team plays like they did against UNM. The best thing I saw in that game was that Hawkinson had 15 points in the 2nd half and the guards (mainly Ike) were actually looking to get him the ball. One big disadvantage is that the crowd will be sparse with very few students in attendence.

Last edited:
Yup you are right. sorry about that then the first gane is an automatic guaranteed win for cougs. this one i will call right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT