ADVERTISEMENT

Memory lane

95coug

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2002
Somehow, I managed to wander into some old threads from this site. Check out this conversation about realignment from 2017:

Old theories

It's kind of funny to see the ways a lot of us were right and wrong, how we saw it coming but still didn't expect it. Also interesting to go back and see some of the people who used to be contributors - a lot of the names in the conversation don't seem to be around anymore...including a few that I understand really aren't around anymore (can anyone believe the last post from SCGlory was over 7 years ago?).

Somehow, I managed to wander into some old threads from this site. Check out this conversation about realignment from 2017:

Old theories

It's kind of funny to see the ways a lot of us were right and wrong, how we saw it coming but still didn't expect it. Also interesting to go back and see some of the people who used to be contributors - a lot of the names in the conversation don't seem to be around anymore...including a few that I understand really aren't around anymore (can anyone believe the last post from SCGlory was over 7 years ago?).
Nice find 95. I read through most of it. Some intelligent discourse, and yeah a few rights and wrongs. Since there was nothing in the thread from the Much-Adored Loyal One, this must have been after I was banned but before our dear friend Yaki was banned. (I saw him on CougCenter recently BTW).

The one post from Patrol laying out the "NFL-Lite" conference was good. That would have been a good lineup.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT