ADVERTISEMENT

Message - Likes - Points

TrumpCoug

Team Captain
Jul 18, 2019
I get the messages and likes bit...not privy to the "points" piece. I am standing at 33 points, what is that worth? Perhaps a ride to Charlotte on the dirty dog, gift card to Bed, Bath and Beyond?

Little help here.

It was a legit question. On the upper right side of my wazzuwatch message board page is:

Points.

I am simply stating I am not sure how "points" are accumulated and was asking for some clarity on the matter.

I was just messing around....hence the wink. Honestly, I don't even remember that they have a point system until it's mentioned. I would say that it's a waste of time to think about it because I'm pretty sure that nobody here is paying attention to it.

I was just messing around....hence the wink. Honestly, I don't even remember that they have a point system until it's mentioned. I would say that it's a waste of time to think about it because I'm pretty sure that nobody here is paying attention to it.

I have all sorts of time to waste, therefore I will be dwelling on it until I know what prizes I will be winning with my 33 accumulated points. Now like my post and move on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT