ADVERTISEMENT

Minshew Game 1

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2022
Game wasn't on TV for me, but I did watch the highlights (below). Not a bad game overall. 25-33 for 257 yards. His fumble was quite the bumble, looked like he thought he had a receiver in the flat and lost it as he pulled back. His int late was deflected, so not really his fault. And down by 12 with 1:50-ish left the game was pretty much lost. Raiders coach taking a lot of justified flak for punting on 4th and 1 from LA's 43 down 6 with 7-odd minutes left. Talk about playing not to win. LA went on a long TD drive subsequently to pretty much seal the game.

Tough game 2 away against the Ravens who lost a close on in KC on Week 1.

I saw parts of the LV/SD game. LV O-Line was not impressive. They did not make much of any holes or any type of push for a run game to get established or protecting the qb. They got stuffed on a 4th/1 earlier and that may have played into their decision later on in the game

His name is associated too many turnovers.

You don't have to be Tom Brady, but having fumbles (it was an issue in Indy too) AND int's isn't going to keep you in the starting role.

He does enough good things to be effective, but he's gotta keep the ball out of the other teams hands.

Reactions: COUGinNCW
Game wasn't on TV for me, but I did watch the highlights (below). Not a bad game overall. 25-33 for 257 yards. His fumble was quite the bumble, looked like he thought he had a receiver in the flat and lost it as he pulled back. His int late was deflected, so not really his fault. And down by 12 with 1:50-ish left the game was pretty much lost. Raiders coach taking a lot of justified flak for punting on 4th and 1 from LA's 43 down 6 with 7-odd minutes left. Talk about playing not to win. LA went on a long TD drive subsequently to pretty much seal the game.

Tough game 2 away against the Ravens who lost a close on in KC on Week 1.
Apparently he set a new NFL record - the highest completion percentage by a losing QB in their first game with a team.

Why anyone is tracking that stat is beyond me...

Apparently he set a new NFL record - the highest completion percentage by a losing QB in their first game with a team.

Why anyone is tracking that stat is beyond me...
Useless sports trivia stat, like Kenny Stabler playing football for the Spokane Shockers. Who lays awake at night searching completion stats for new teams?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT