ADVERTISEMENT

More money confusion

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
See link below. Couple of comments:
First, the "statement" from the traitorous 10 speaks to "hundreds of millions" in FY 23-24 revenues at risk. I don't think that anyone wants to hijack that money (whatever the real number is).
Second, in September the "leaders" said they would have the remaining assets number within a month. Last I checked it is now November. Hey all, I was an accountant for 38 years. It doesn't take that long to quantify that. Quackkoff should be fired for cause just over that.
Third, it appears that the traitors want to wet their beaks in post-departure money. F them. Yeah (copy and paste below).
"after our 10 schools depart the Conference.". Yeah. after you leave the money is the Pac-2's. F you very much.

"in September, the leaders said they expected to have a better sense of what remaining assets OSU and WSU would have a right to within roughly a month. Neither school has since made a public comment about what those figures have looked like, but the departing schools estimated it could be nearly $200 million."

:-- OSU and WSU will still control roughly $200 million in Conference revenue after our 10 schools depart the Conference," the statement said."

See link below. Couple of comments:
First, the "statement" from the traitorous 10 speaks to "hundreds of millions" in FY 23-24 revenues at risk. I don't think that anyone wants to hijack that money (whatever the real number is).
Second, in September the "leaders" said they would have the remaining assets number within a month. Last I checked it is now November. Hey all, I was an accountant for 38 years. It doesn't take that long to quantify that. Quackkoff should be fired for cause just over that.
Third, it appears that the traitors want to wet their beaks in post-departure money. F them. Yeah (copy and paste below).
"after our 10 schools depart the Conference.". Yeah. after you leave the money is the Pac-2's. F you very much.

"in September, the leaders said they expected to have a better sense of what remaining assets OSU and WSU would have a right to within roughly a month. Neither school has since made a public comment about what those figures have looked like, but the departing schools estimated it could be nearly $200 million."

:-- OSU and WSU will still control roughly $200 million in Conference revenue after our 10 schools depart the Conference," the statement said."
Ridiculous. The bylaws specifically state that the media distributions of anyone who leaves are sacrificed. It also specifically states that their expenses while still a part of the conference will be reimbursed. Their entire filing is complete horseshit.

Reactions: mikalalas
Ridiculous. The bylaws specifically state that the media distributions of anyone who leaves are sacrificed. It also specifically states that their expenses while still a part of the conference will be reimbursed. Their entire filing is complete horseshit.
Yeah, it shouldn't be that tough. But, we don't have accountants working through this on a logical and factual basis. Instead, we have blood sucking leach lawyers racking up fees on both sides.

This reminds me of my 2nd divorce. No kids, we had the financial settlement all agreed upon. I didn't even get a lawyer - why? But wifey hired some bitch lawyer who charged her thousands to do f-ing nothing. She (bitch lawyer) was trying to cause some disagreement so she could rack up more fees. That's how it works, right Gibby? At least I didn't have to pay for it. Shit, divorce #1, with kids, child support, etc. cost $300. Didn't get a lawyer then either. Told #1 to get one.

F-ing lawyers. As the Eagles said, "kill all the lawyers, kill them tonight".

Yeah, it shouldn't be that tough. But, we don't have accountants working through this on a logical and factual basis. Instead, we have blood sucking leach lawyers racking up fees on both sides.

This reminds me of my 2nd divorce. No kids, we had the financial settlement all agreed upon. I didn't even get a lawyer - why? But wifey hired some bitch lawyer who charged her thousands to do f-ing nothing. She (bitch lawyer) was trying to cause some disagreement so she could rack up more fees. That's how it works, right Gibby? At least I didn't have to pay for it. Shit, divorce #1, with kids, child support, etc. cost $300. Didn't get a lawyer then either. Told #1 to get one.

F-ing lawyers. As the Eagles said, "kill all the lawyers, kill them tonight".
I'm sure your ten key is better than mine.

I'm sure your ten key is better than mine.
Well I typically use Excel to calculate things. Not sure where my 10 key is these days. But yeah I was pretty fast with it back in the day. And why are 10 keys and computer keyboards opposite in terms of the numbers (9 at top of my keyboard, 9 at the bottom of my 10 key)? Hmm. I blame the lefties. They invented computers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT