ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Chun

79COUG

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2008
I will say this about him, he's very proactive in the way he handles his job. It's refreshing and it shows a great deal of intelligence and forethought on his part. I think he's doing a great job. Wrapping up Leach with the extension keeps the wolves from the door ... for now.

Yes. And you got to to retain a big name coach.
Don’t ask me where the delta money is coming from? TV revenue has been okay to flat at best.
Does the delta come from donors? Anyone?

Yes. And you got to to retain a big name coach.
Don’t ask me where the delta money is coming from? TV revenue has been okay to flat at best.
Does the delta come from donors? Anyone?
What delta money?

To my knowledge, all the dollars for CML's retention have already been accounted for. Or did he get a raise? I thought he got his retention bonus (which they new about) and extended his current contract, which should be accounted for as well.

Delta, Delta, Delta...may I helpya, helpya, helpya?

Ah, doesn't that bring back memories!

Reactions: ATACFD
Back to the original post, I have been rather pleased by Chun's efforts as compared to his predecessor. Some years ago when they started talk about improving the soccer facilities, I sent an email to Moos pledging an amount for that purpose and asking him to let me know when the project was shovel-ready. He sent a return email acknowledging my pledge and stated that he would let me know when the time arrived. When I heard about the project starting underway, I contacted the athletic administration and was transferred to Jason Gesser to discuss my offer. Jason returned my email and told me that Moos had no record of my pledge. Now, my offer was nowhere near the seven figure donations we have been informed of recently towards the IPF but it was not chicken feed or insignificant either. At least worth noting on a ledger somewhere.

Since Chun has taken over the reins, I have been contacted several times by his people wanting to sit down with me for a cup of coffee or such- i.e. try to wheedle more money out of me. I have politely declined the invitations as I am already giving what I can and the cupboard is bare. But at least they are trying. The previous regime never contacted me once and when I contacted them, they forgot about it. Completely unaware of what is going on behind the scenes but from what I can see I regard the AD's administration to be in much better hands.

Well they should save food money by a life time free supply of mac n Cheez. the swag haul will be a box full.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT