ADVERTISEMENT

Naming rights

So, you’re lacking in intellectual integrity.

I don't care to argue about something that doesn't have anything to do with January 6th that you only bring about because you are playing "whatabout" because you know that you don't really have an effective argument to support the sh!tfest that happened on that day.

What happened at the Capitol was a travesty and anyone involved with it should be in prison. Whether those protesters started the day with bad intent or not, they participated in an act of sedition and treason and anyone supporting them at this point is guilty of the same. You can play "whatabout" or try to distract with semantics or your obsession with arson, but the truth is, if this was a Democrat President trying to throw out the results of the election, you'd be losing your fuggin' mind.

Do you know how I know? Because I live in Kansas and for the last year of Obama's presidency, I had to listen to far right twits talk smack about how Obama was a muslim terrorist implant who wasn't going to leave office and that they would take up arms to run his black a$$ out of office. With every post, you establish yourself as a person who is on the wrong side of history.

I don't care to argue about something that doesn't have anything to do with January 6th that you only bring about because you are playing "whatabout" because you know that you don't really have an effective argument to support the sh!tfest that happened on that day.

What happened at the Capitol was a travesty and anyone involved with it should be in prison. Whether those protesters started the day with bad intent or not, they participated in an act of sedition and treason and anyone supporting them at this point is guilty of the same. You can play "whatabout" or try to distract with semantics or your obsession with arson, but the truth is, if this was a Democrat President trying to throw out the results of the election, you'd be losing your fuggin' mind.

Do you know how I know? Because I live in Kansas and for the last year of Obama's presidency, I had to listen to far right twits talk smack about how Obama was a muslim terrorist implant who wasn't going to leave office and that they would take up arms to run his black a$$ out of office. With every post, you establish yourself as a person who is on the wrong side of history.

What does any of this have to do with anything?

I know, right? What does any part of your "whatabout" have to do with anything?

Do you feel better after your rant? Did you discover where the pipe bombs were placed to relieve your ignorance? Did you go beat up the racist guys that didn’t like Obama?

Do you feel better after your rant? Did you discover where the pipe bombs were placed to relieve your ignorance? Did you go beat up the racist guys that didn’t like Obama?

I don't really care about where exactly the bombs were placed. Some jackass planted bombs and everyone knows he was a trumptard loser except for his fellow losers.

You live in a world where you pretend that the far right is never wrong and everything is an antifa conspiracy. I don't live in that world. I know that Trump is and always will be a terrible human being and the worst president that we ever had. He tried to coax his followers into throwing out the results of an election because he has and always be a sore loser who blames everyone but himself for his many failures in life.

I don't really care about where exactly the bombs were placed. Some jackass planted bombs and everyone knows he was a trumptard loser except for his fellow losers.

You live in a world where you pretend that the far right is never wrong and everything is an antifa conspiracy. I don't live in that world. I know that Trump is and always will be a terrible human being and the worst president that we ever had. He tried to coax his followers into throwing out the results of an election because he has and always be a sore loser who blames everyone but himself for his many failures in life.

You live in a world where you think you know what others are thinking, no matter how many times you prove yourself to be wrong about that.

I think it’s pretty obvious to everyone what you think and some of us don’t agree.

Since you brought up the former president, how many times did I vote for Trump? What do I think should happen to those that breached the Capitol? You're the authority on what I think, so please let me know.

In the interests of language we can all, at a minimum, get behind, let's settle on the word siege. There was a siege of the capitol, our seat of government. There was a siege in Seattle of a couple blocks of a neighborhood. One attempted to muck up our democratic system, the other didn't. One a national embarrassment for a big chunk of a national political party the other a regional embarrassment for the city mayor and local government. But they are not on equal footing. A siege of the capitol building is pretty bad stuff. It's a blow to our system that has caused damage and it is lasting damage. That's all I have to say about that

In the interests of language we can all, at a minimum, get behind, let's settle on the word siege. There was a siege of the capitol, our seat of government. There was a siege in Seattle of a couple blocks of a neighborhood. One attempted to muck up our democratic system, the other didn't. One a national embarrassment for a big chunk of a national political party the other a regional embarrassment for the city mayor and local government. But they are not on equal footing. A siege of the capitol building is pretty bad stuff. It's a blow to our system that has caused damage and it is lasting damage. That's all I have to say about that
ha! There’s plenty of people who wouldn’t agree with you that 2+2 = 4. It has nothing to do with semantics and everything to do with what it represents. And until the last drop of Flavor Aid is consumed it’s not changing.

Reactions: wazzucougs96
Some argument could be made that the establishment of CHAS/CHOP qualified as insurrection. But they didn’t try to stop government function or overthrow it, they created an area where they said it didn’t apply. Fuzzy line, but really more of a secession than an insurrection. Driving the police out of the precinct may cross that line, but it’s hard to say, not knowing for sure whether they were forced out or told to surrender.

Either way, it was the wrong call - SPD should not have given the ground.
They burned a fcking police precinct to the ground after they stormed the building with the intent of... oh yeah, killing everyone inside. Nice white wash.

And yeah, SPD should have stood their ground... and done what exactly? Since every pd was on trial in the court of millennial opinion, what exactly could they have done other than leaving that wouldn't have sparked more rioting and emboldened the rioters?

They burned a fcking police precinct to the ground after they stormed the building with the intent of... oh yeah, killing everyone inside. Nice white wash.

And yeah, SPD should have stood their ground... and done what exactly? Since every pd was on trial in the court of millennial opinion, what exactly could they have done other than leaving that wouldn't have sparked more rioting and emboldened the rioters?

That's exactly why I got the F out of dodge. That precinct was only a few blocks from me.

That is attempted murder...and not a word from the mayor or city council. Just business as usual.

For the leftists, that does not mean I condone the activities of Jan 6. I despise extremism.

Reactions: 79COUG
Since you brought up the former president, how many times did I vote for Trump? What do I think should happen to those that breached the Capitol? You're the authority on what I think, so please let me know.

FWIW, I'm tired of playing your game. At this point, what you are is a troll without a point. We all know that. It's obvious that you are just a dickhead looking for entertainment and the fact that you'd expend energy arguing to diminish the harm caused on January 6th means that you are an insufferable a$$hole. So, feel free to f#ck off and find something else to do. I'm bored with you and this thread and will not post on it again.

FWIW, I'm tired of playing your game. At this point, what you are is a troll without a point. We all know that. It's obvious that you are just a dickhead looking for entertainment and the fact that you'd expend energy arguing to diminish the harm caused on January 6th means that you are an insufferable a$$hole. So, feel free to f#ck off and find something else to do. I'm bored with you and this thread and will not post on it again.

Says the guy with no intellectual integrity.

ADVERTISEMENT